EFU:A Override (Lots!)

Started by Mort, July 19, 2009, 11:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mort

Preview:

Custom city re-skin for EFU:A. Coming soon, stay tune. I am still MIA, thought.

Mort

The old city tileset after seven years of NwN is amazingly outdated and does not possess the uniqueness that we wished to provide with the EFU:A module.

Therefore, I suggest you all download the following city override and put the content of the .7z file in your override folder.

It's simple. Painless and should make the city take a much more macabre, ruined, vegetation covered look.

http://www.escapefromunderdark.com/downloads/city_override.7z

P.S. You can use it for other servers if you want but it is optimized for EFU:A. Similarly, if you do take it/advertise it, give credit where credit is due. This was made from a combination of skins that I made myself and taken from other bioware tilesets ( retouched to make them all nice and good).

Cheers

Nuclear Catastrophe

Mort rarely gets the kudos he deserves for the sort of work he puts in to this module.  If there was any justice, and I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd wing him $10,000 for this sort of effort.

We just don't know how lucky we are.

- Nuke

DangerousDan

Mort

New! Fresh off! Forest Override for that ruined, ancient, jungle look!

http://www.escapefromunderdark.com/downloads/forest_override.7z

DangerousDan

Yessssssssssssssssssssss.

Gippy

I heard many times that this override is amazing.

Mort

OK.

Big update this one.

We got some placeable override. Almost all of them have reskin. Here's a sample:

We have a Cavern And Mine Tileset Override with a few reskinned crates to show how nice they came out:

We also got a Sewer Tileset Revamp:

And I fixed a lot of defects in both the city and forest tileset so the old ones also will receive a fair share of new goodies.

Link should be available soon.

Mort

http://www.escapefromunderdark.com/downloads/efua_tileset_reskin.7z

You just need to download this one to get all 4 tileset + placeable revamps.

DangerousDan

Fantastic, fantastic work. Public kudos to Mort.

Caddies

BUMP.

Do not play EFU without these overrides!

Mort

A little tiny file bonus:

//www.escapefromunderdark.com/downloads/texture_revamp.zip

Goes into your override folder.

What it does?

Enhance colours for skin, tattoos, hair, leather, metal, cloth. (Some of it MAY appear translucent in the inventory but everything IG looks better.)

Replace weapon texture with a higher quality, gritty look. Wood looks like wood. Dark weapons are bloodied. Rusted looks older and gritty. Gold and Traditional weapon look better and the WOODs have been improved (no more corny orange bows).

Very small files, but you wil definitely see an improvement in quality In-Game.

Mort

A set of shields made into an override created initially by Project Q.

Enjoy! (Link is in the post).

Mort

Partial Content for an override coming soon!

Mort

Here is my last override. I wanted to add amulets before releasing but couldnt find decent ones.