Beastmaster Belm

Started by Pup, July 27, 2009, 02:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pup

A portrait of Belm and his wyvern by Sion the Bard.

Belm and the boys.

Earning his recommendation to the Armada.  The War of Red Elient.

Interviewing Trannyth.

Commandant Antoine Trenada vs. General Hamfast Longshanks.

Meeting strange people in the Underdark.

Captured by Drow.

Like, lootz and stuff.

I have over 100 screenshots of Belm, but I just posted a few of my favorites.  Thanks to everyone who he interacted with him, players and DMs alike!
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Winston Martin

My favorite Stygian along with Helder. Good times fighting orcs. Best ranger pet ever.

sylvyrdragon

Well played.  Belm was both respectable and yet Fear inducing.  Excellent job.

Behemoth

Dude, why did he have to die!? NOOOO!

Random_White_Guy

Hahaha. A screenshot of Symme and his witty lightning bolt line.

Very cool character, Pup, like always.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Thomas_Not_very_wise

I felt bad about your death, I honestly did.

Relinquish

Gil and Belm, Now they're BFFs in hell.

hbns

Looking at these screenies makes me want to play a Stygian.  Cool stuff. sorry to see him go right after I met him.

AKMatt

Awesome character, man.  I loved hanging out with him as Ixtiotl.  Sadly, never got to see the Wyvern in action.  Looking forward to you next character.

Jayde Moon

Nicely done, Pup.  I always enjoyed hanging out with Belm.  A character with a lot of depth.  Can't wait to see what's coming down the pipe.

Caddies

Germain

My brother from another mother.

Excellent character! I immensely enjoyed interacting with him and doing the countless things that we did together.

Daemonic Daz

Another blow to the Stygian Armada. :(

Egon the Monkey

More like the Dazian Armada now :P
Well done on Belm Pup. I was really impressed by the PC for having a very cool goal, his "legion of beasts" and how by the end he'd accomplished having his own personal tooth and claw team.

Talir

A most amazing character I sadly didn't get to interact much with while Halloran was alive. Terrific work and good to see such a long-lasting character who really made himself unique. Excellent work, Pup!