500th Post Dedication

Started by Halfbrood, September 29, 2009, 07:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfbrood

My 500th (Five hundredth) post is dedicated to DangerousDan, the best brother a man could ask for. The roleplaying genius behind countless fruitless and deliberately uninteresting trips into the Machine. Bringing his fans classic moments, again and again (the infamous "Dexterity check or die"), a Dungeon Master who has truly earned his right to droop on his beloved players.

A Legend of EfU.

May your extended droop be long and fruitful.

All hail DangerousDan.

DangerousDan

I love you too, soul brother.

From the first, tentative embrace held between Ferius Worn and Lance Lathain as the Spellguard Officer gasped his last breath, through to firelight conversations 'twixt James Lysik and the esteemed Councillor William Donrick and then countless other poorly thought out and faux-derflaro PCs, it has been a long and amazing journey. I can only hope that now I let people down repeatedly in other areas of my life, you continue to uninspire just so specially as you did back in those early, brave days.

Just wait for your birthday surprise.

Much love,

Daniel ( DangerousDan (DM) )

derfo

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Halfbrood

Halfbrood

for my birthday i'm doing magic mushrooms and watching magical mystery tour. LOL.

DangerousDan

how old will you be 16??

Halfbrood

derfo

it's sort of bloody around the da

AfroMullet

Halfbrood

or the one where superhans is having a "nice relaxing smoke of crack"

Halfbrood

well hare krishna soul brother, stand close and feel my love vibrations. peace on earth. best brunt ever.

RevengeIsADish

i would like to appreciate you too customtshirts

Dr Dragon

Dash