RIPnogarD

“I want a brooch of shielding!”
“I want boots of striding and springing!”

[SIZE="5"]Santa Claus[/SIZE]

Dr Dragon

Santa is a ranger/wizard

Decimate_The_Weak

DO THIS. PLEASE DO THIS.

MAKE SANTA AND HAVE HIM BE SURROUNDED BY LITTLE HALFLINGS AND GNOMES!

Professor Death

Been done, but not on EFU - whole DM quest many moons ago on another unnamed server that shall remain nameless - it was actually very cool saving the reindeer and toys from the orcs that had captured them so Santa could spread winterfest joy to the orphans.  We each got cool phat Santa loot too - like red and white helms of cold protection and stuff like that.

Quote from: Decimate_The_Weak;157567DO THIS. PLEASE DO THIS.

MAKE SANTA AND HAVE HIM BE SURROUNDED BY LITTLE HALFLINGS AND GNOMES!

Zymnarkmar

I'll play an 'elf' (gnome er halfling)  PM me :)  HOHOHO!

Equinox

Santa is a halforc. A fat halforc.

athousandyearsofpain

Ebok

Quote from: Professor Death;157741Been done, but not on EFU - whole DM quest many moons ago on another unnamed server that shall remain nameless - it was actually very cool saving the reindeer and toys from the orcs that had captured them so Santa could spread winterfest joy to the orphans.  We each got cool phat Santa loot too - like red and white helms of cold protection and stuff like that.
I was there for this! :D

Underbard

Played a fat dwarf bard a few years ago, ringing a bell near the market around Christmas time.  On Christmas eve, I took all the dolls and knives I collected to the orphanage and I was given a Red Hat to match my clothing.

Most of his skills were in crafting, btw.

Nuclear Catastrophe

It's a bit tacky and tasteless.

No thx.

a big, level 24 desert-warrior Muhammed tearing through ymph on a jee-haad though...

Daemonic Daz

I strongly endorse jee-head on christmas day.