Larc Valaro

Started by domare, January 30, 2010, 09:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domare

Well Gang, it is true.  Larc Valaro finally met his end doing what he was always meant to do…defend the Colony as any radically minded Tyrran would.  Larc was a load of fun to play and I want to thank all of the DM’s and Characters who added to him and his story.

As for a bit of his background, Larc basically was a young man who became radically infatuated with the faith of Tyr, and the application of “Just Law” within the colony.  Larc was very strict on interpretation of law, which often led to him being isolated and reprimanded by many guards, armsmen, and stygians.  To keep his faith from deteriorating, he would pray often and self mutilate as a remembrance of the pain of what victims of crime feel.  

My goal was to play a pure LN fighter, who had LG tendencies.  To make it a bit challenging, I made his rolls modest.  Anywho, here is some of the pics that I have take with him over the year of playing him.

*Larc confronts General Drexia and refuses to reject the oath he took to House Sharboneth.  General Drexia diplomatically assists with obtaining another solution.*

*Larc's modest stats.  Take note of his XP level at the time of his death.  Ouch!*

*Stygian Luke breaks orders and attacks a man in the Docks.  The gangs beat him up, dye his armor pink, and set him on his way.  Larc is not pleased with the Luke's violation of the Duke's order*

putrid_plum

what a handsome dwarf!!

Pup

I love the pink Stygian.  So many ex-Stygians are rolling in their graves.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Porkolt

You sure got this topic up fast.

Did you expect to die?

IxTheSpeedy

Larc was great.  My previous PC, Dughlas and him had some seriously greatp RP.

Mannykins

Causing trouble by being a devout Tyr-ry dude. Oh you, Valaro!

Great fun with him on both PC's that interacted with him, it brings a TYR to my eye.

djspectre

I interacted with him a lot with my previous character, he was great to be around and was quite the fixture of the server both before and after the fall of sharboneth.

That xp total is so nuts. Its heartbreaking when I see things like that.

Good luck with the next character and you owe Drexia some revenge! :-)

Secutor

Waiting for your next, domare.

BoomdaddyBP

Larc was very cool and always sticking to his beliefs which caused even more greatness. Sweetness.