Lekka Tavi!

Started by Cruzel, October 11, 2008, 07:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruzel

She was a halfling, she had a huge axe, and she mugged people. Yay!

She got into her fair share of PVP, pissed a lot of people off, and only made one real 'friend'.

QuoteThis character was created on Thursday, October 9th at 11:21:25 AM.
Since creation, this character has logged on and off 14 times.
The character has spent 1 day, 0 hours, 32 minutes, and 36 seconds online.
Lekka on her way to smash some shit.

She liked to score crits. (I think this was her highest, her max potential was like 76 at level 5 which she died at.)

There was a lot of quests where people just had to sit back and watch her totally wreck the shit on it.  This happened to be one of them.

I've got one or two more, but Need to wait a few days cause of spoilers and such.

Thanks to the people I mugged, the people who attacked me, the people I pissed off and the people who hired me. It was fun!  

(also cheers to my buffbot elf, "Ears" who accompanied me on my rampant powerquesting)

Cruzel

(another fact of note, With this PC I killed Oroborous)

Skrillix

Immith considered you a friend for the few hours we knew each other before we died. And yes, you did get some INSANE crits.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Caddies

With just a cursory glance of these critical hit screenshots and accompanying blurbs, there's little doubt left in my mind about just how much of a bad ass Lekka really was.

Kudos on this sweet PC.

Hammerfist0

*Dies alittle inside*

Ommadawn

Kiaring

Stuff like this is why I play EfU.
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

VauntedSpirit

I've seen bigger crits at level 4, sorry.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

I saw a 112 Scythe crit.

Sorry.

Cruzel

One more for the road. Shady deals!

The situation that led up to her death. After this was taken, she axecrit this guy hard in the face and almost killed him. Then she died due to his natural awesomesauce.

Listen in Silence

Throl critted once for 123.

It's alot, I know.

I paid Lekka once.

Sandstorm

It is a shame people are measuring coolness in damage done per crit instead of how interesting the character is.

Nufferz

YOU JUST GOT CRIT BURNED.

iBard

It's Rabbit! Only with an axe this time.