Looking for a digital designer

Started by Cluckyx, June 18, 2010, 05:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cluckyx

Hello efU.

As the title states, I am looking for someone to do some design work, this isn't paid work but it IS to benefit the efU community so if you want to get stuck in and lend a hand you're more than welcome.
 I am looking for design concepts, mockups and also some UX consideration for a website. I will be able to build and code it in it's entirety, but I'm a developer by trade, not a designer.
 Something like this has the potential to look good on any portfolio, and as I said, it will benefit the efU community. If you're interested or curious and want to give it a shot, send me a PM explaining your previous design experience. Not a CV or anything, just a paragraph with what you've done before and why you did it.
 Feel free to mention any formal education you've had in this type of design and links to/pictures of any work you've done in the past would be really cool.  You don't have to be a professional designer, but if you feel you've got that spark, give it a go. You won't know if you don't try.
 If it is decided that you could be of help, I'll let you know more about the project at hand.

Thanks

Cluckyx
Priest Queen of the all high church of Illuminaughty