The Muse of Mercy, Derdric Psalms - Son of Sabuth

Started by Thomas_Not_very_wise, June 23, 2010, 09:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas_Not_very_wise

I loved him, I really did. I'll put up more screenshots later, but here is his story.

Derdric Psalms was a mercenary from Cormyr (The only country I know anything about really) firmly believing in Torm, in duty and in service shall be a glorious life. He soon became weary of war, and joined the Ilmateri Church, where he learned the Canticles of the Righteous. Granting him his bardic powers (which I often removed my armor full plate to use) and tried to fulfill Ilmater's ideal. but associating with Talassians got him his Champion of Ilmater app denied (THE Hardest god to become a champion for, I might add) and so he became a docksman.

He was originally intended to become an Ordersman, as a way to test the Chanter's perk. But I became disillusioned due to a bard's low hp and lack of ac.

This was fixed however with a shield...well, I won't go much deeper.

I enjoyed this PC a lot, and I hope that his death serves as a focal point for conflict to come.

Rock on EFU:A, my next concept ought to destroy the world as we know it.

Oh, I donated over 10,000 gold to various charities on this PC. <.<

Divine Intervention

Awesome pc, had some good times rping with him.

tropic

Kind of a big deal.

Cheers ^___^

Blue41

=(

"idk if I should play Psalms bawww"

Good job, man. Um, sure I'll be joining you shortly.

morva

die and join torgan in the fugue

The Old Hack

I'll greatly miss Derdric. Both Shannon and Solace loved him. Solace has in a sending promised that there will be a wake held for him in the Temple of Ilmater.

Porkolt

Worst character ever.

The Boom King

I liked him a lot. Awesome good-aligned character, a good person, but willing to kick ass and take names. First badass follower of Illamater I've ever seen.

Twelve

I hated him.  Truely hated him.  I hated him so bad, I started to dislike you.   I wanted to kill him, in so many ways, and times.

That is how awesome he was.

thank goodness he's dead.

Udenbur

There was much sadness inside of me when I clicked my mouse on F11, then F4 - decided I wanted to hear your last words - then pressed F4 again and finally, worst of all, clicking on Dedric Psalms, one of my personal Favoured Son of Sabuth. He really stood for what he believed in, knowing full well that it would mean his death. My tip of the hat to you man.

The Crimson Magician

I want him back.

TGFT

Juzza

You know I was listening stealthed to that last conversation with Solace. GJ btw he was fun to RP with.

TheMacPanther

Damn, I sorta wanted to kill him.

Cerberus

You brought him to life (he wasn't a talking avatar, he was a person).
Well played, I liked him.

JMuzz

Good job Thomas. This time you weren't slaughtered atop the Ziggurat for killing undead. Sad to see him go, well played Illmateri.