Lord Bartemis Vrintak, Commissionaire of the Temple of Tyrants

Started by Random_White_Guy, August 19, 2010, 02:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pup

I was super-excited to join up, but strangely this actually works out...  Weird.

Best cleric in EfU history.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Halfbrood

Porkolt

I'm disappointed I never got to interact with you much. But I suppose that's also due to the nature of our characters.

Still, have done plenty of RP about you, and that alone made him fun for me. Nice job.

Crod Mondoon

Aww..sorry I missed your last days RWG, was great fun while it lasted.  BEST CLERIC EVA.

Lumiere

I will miss your Court rants. :(

kanrath

*sighs* and I just got the poison I had been looking for, and I find out the great ranting voice in my head goes and dies.

A man who put so much terror into those who lived outside the dominion deserves a good send off at least, whens the funeral?

Divine Intervention

Going to miss hanging out and plotting about the Bane.  One of the most awesome characters of recent times.

Underbard

The sending system will never be the same.  Great job.

Canzah

Bane is (was?) boring to me, but damn did you make him look good!

Yalta

Luke Danger

Badass Banite. I'm starting to wish I returned to EfU just to see the badass...

And maybe at least knock -some- of the stuff he called his blood on the floor :P After all, he looks like a Worthy Opponent for 'Team Good'... even post mortem

Udenbur

Banehomie is a little sad to see Banemis go, but knowing how you feel about it makes it into something I'll overcome. Continue to astound us, RwG. And I'm sure your next Conclavist will be just as, if not even more mindblowing. ;)

For old time's sake, then: Bane!

DollarPhil

Dammit I miss all the cool stuff. Great PC, a brilliant focus for spying and subterfuge both in rooting out your plots and stalking you. You have raised Bane's Worth from Cliche to Legend.

Stormbringer

Excellently played. Bartemis was a great balance of fanatic and diplomat. He even made some of the Good folks respect him.

Looking forward to the next one!!

The Boom King

So wait... is he dead? :(

Awesome character, I REALLY enjoyed interacting with him, a lot more than I thought I would originally.