Lord Bartemis Vrintak, Commissionaire of the Temple of Tyrants

Started by Random_White_Guy, August 19, 2010, 02:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equinox

Good shit Bossman.

I have never enjoyed simply standing around rp'ing as much as I did in out conversations as Nikolai and Bartemis. Plotting, Thuggery, Brutal methods of conversion.

and thus I quote my favourite RwG moment.

"Dude, I can't believe you died to the last few orcs. But if it makes you feel any better it was like watching fucking picasso paint. and at least -I- didn't die for once".

Brilliant.

Udenbur

To Bartemis, in anticipation of an ultimate showdown.

Who serves today, our forlorn Lord?/Behold him stand, the Lord Forsworn,/The Preacher of the faithless word,/His pledge disowned, the covenant torn,/Who prates of honour, worth, and trust,/Here you meet me in the dust!

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Epic shit. Isinoti will never be the same

sylvyrdragon

What, no shots of him scaring the hells out of Elera?  

Anyway was a fantastically played 'nut job'.  Keep up the great work.

derfo

I had a poster of Tupac in my room but now I just replaced it with Bartemis... I miss you brother, please come back.

Garem

I loved our Bro'mance. Let's do it again sometime under better conditions.

Iron Oligarch

[20:36]      Also, why have I not posted in  Bartemis' screenshot thread yet.

I don't know why, truly I don't. Excellent work, sir, as always of course. Your RP reflected in virtually every facet of my own for literally weeks on end.

AceOfSpadesX

Sweet character. I had mad fun in my brief stint in team Bane.

Pic is for Caster.

Brawling Mage

Wow, been away in the exact time of Barty's rise and fall. Too bad, for I'm a big fan of RwG's epic shit. Still, I'm sure there's always more to come. Can't wait to see your next work, RwG! Kudos

Listen in Silence

Early encounter with Bartemis.

Their little... Discussion.

--

--

CthulhuHat

Quote from: AceOfSpadesX;195842Sweet character. I had mad fun in my brief stint in team Bane.

Pic is for Caster.

Good lord