Soulstalker Môrthel Seregeth

Started by Diz-e, September 02, 2010, 09:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigx2

Seriuosly creepy mage.  Dorin was always afraid to quest with her, worried to be alone with her and her crew!

Echigo

Quote from: Decimate_The_Weak;197449I think we all dreampt of banging that shady, mysterious necromancer.

Great job, Diz-e. Can't wait to see your next. ^.~

Ohyes. Almost as often as I dream of talking horses!

Good job, Diz-e. Never got to interact with her enough, really. But what interactions we did have were deliciously eerie and spooky.
meth

Udenbur

Shame you weren't around more, you were always a spectacle. Gl with your next character diz-e

Bobbybrown

how dare you die while i was gone, waaaaaahhhhhh, now whos gonna boss bane zier around :(

PlayaCharacter

Everything I ever did with Morthel was pure balls-out fun. Easily my favorite PC in a long time. I look forward to playing with you again soon. I expect to be playing again within a month.

Ranek

Whoa, great work, great fun, great style. Kudos.

FromTheRooftop

SilentSouth

While i was playing i was actually fortunate for one of my characters to become her apprentice. Morthel was a great work of art and im sad to see her go even if i did take a 2 month break. Well done.

Seanzie

Jeez diz-e I made what, 6 chars to be in the black parish? And I had such a fun time with all those chars. Every time i saw you on I wondered what the
He'll you were Doing. But never could figure it out. Bravo. And I bet your next char will be just as good!:)