Soulstalker Môrthel Seregeth

Started by Diz-e, September 02, 2010, 09:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diz-e

This character was created on Wednesday, December 9th, 2009 at 03:56:20 AM.
Since creation, this character has logged on and off 535 times.
The character has spent 34 days, 22 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds online.

I'll spare the details for now, and I had always planned to publish her 'journal' after she was gone to divulge background for y'all, so look for that soon! I regret that many of the screens I wished to show I cannot locate, and jeez there are too many. On to the screenies!

Beginnings and appearances:

Dark and dirty meetings:

(What's in a name?)

Allies:

(Bestest Freyens)

Events and Expeditions:

"Most heinous!" Rituals:

Her Fate (technically, she did reach undeath! ;P):

BYE BYE!

If any o y'all got screens, throw 'em up!

DM loot screens awaiting your vote.

Dr Dragon

Was an awesome char sucks to see her go.

Drakill Tannan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Pup

Had tons of fun interacting with her when I played Ironblood.  Well done having her last as long as she did, especially being an open necromancer.

P.S.-- I'll look for some screenies.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

AKMatt

Morthel was sweet.  I just barely got to meet her.  A pity, so much she could have taught Thyzykeelix.  Well-played, for sure.  Definitely a fun character to be around.

AceOfSpadesX

This character was simply amazing. I had a chance to have some  incredible plottage and roleplay with a Maskarran cleric I was playing.  Mad props to you Diz-e. Morthel has to be one of my favorites.

Some screens:

Learning animation

Hangin' out

<3

Garem

Good grief. You were the best lieutenant I could have asked for, especially considering how shitty of a leader I was so often. >.>

Awesome intrigue, interesting history, lots of hard work and if I learned one thing about about Morthel, it was that I'll always be surprised by how she's several steps ahead of the game.

Truly an awesome PC. How the hell our little squad survived like we did while doing as shady of shit as we did (taking 3 executed paladin corpses while the whole world watched comes to mind) is just a testament to how awesome of a team we were, especially in RP. Great times, I wish I could have been there for the big ending.

One_With_Nature

Winston Martin

Decimate_The_Weak

I think we all dreampt of banging that shady, mysterious necromancer.

Great job, Diz-e. Can't wait to see your next. ^.~

UnholyWon

Great PC Diz-e, I had loads of fun RPing with Seregeth and Pander. I couldn't have asked for a better PC to be at Pander's end, to bad you never got to use that jewel ;)

Also, having a brief interaction with Kahuu too, I was so scared I might have to try and kill you. Great stuff, look forward to running around with your new one.

Crod Mondoon

Aw!! So much fun yet to be had! Was sweet while it lasted.  I got screenies, I will try and find them.

Pup

Scheming.

Showing off for the Soulstalker.

"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Twelve

Bravo!  As Damcrest, I always felt uneasy around her.  Always felt she was smarter than he was.  She was without a doubt the only reason he never jumped ship to team Bane when that first started rolling.

You really brought out life in the Soulstalker.  

Well Done.