Anatolí Rezniczek - Stygian problem child

Started by AceOfSpadesX, December 06, 2010, 03:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AceOfSpadesX

Anatolí shipwrecked on Ymph with his brother Gavril. Freshly escaped from their native Damara, they soon found themselves with choices to make. Anatolí saw the opportunity to make something of himself in the Armada.

The concept for this character was an individual who was everywhere and knew everything, through connections with other people. He had many informants, and some were inevitably backstabbers.  He was a charismatic young man (16 CHA if you're curious :P), and was fond of many of Ymph's ladies. His chaotic and brash nature, however, often got him into trouble with his superiors.

I had a blast with this character. The Stygian faction is amazing. So much action, so much plotting, so much intrigue. Props to the Stygian players - DecimateTheWeak & BoneScreech especially for the good times. Props to all the DMs who really understood my PC and made the Stygian faction come alive for me. Props to the Order dudes for some cool rivalry and roleplay. And thanks to all the cool PCs that interacted with me.

I can't post the best screenshots of the deep plotting and intrigue, but I do have a few cool ones. This is my first screens thread so comments plz!

My favorite piece of loot.

The Duke and Durgrim having a Mexican standoff.

A hostage situation.

Anatolí was fond of the interrogation room.

Hangin' with his homie, Baldassare.

The journey below.

Late at night, playing in the silent darkness, I accidentally clicked this thing. It made a noise.

Thanks guys. See you soon!

The Old Hack

Oh dear. I'll miss Anatolí, he was cool.

Seanzie

Urth would have been proud. Good job man.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Bearic

Died in the underdark, eh? =[

Great character. =]

Joe Desu

You shall be missed.
Good show.

Decimate_The_Weak

<3

Souper is my homie, and I cannot wait for our next concept.

derfo

AKMatt

Anatoli was sweet.  Didn't interact with him near as much as I did with his brother, but he was a fun guy to see around.

Juzza

Great character, wished I'd interacted with him more.

FishyBusiness

Equinox

Great pc! The Mexian standoff and our hostage swap were two of the best points of d'arques for me. You helped make them sick!

tropic

skillfully wielding his bludgeon to the delight of the ladies

faqir

A few memorable interactions and PVPs. Well done.

Portal Rat

I just wanted to say that I created a new PC who should have had nothing to do with the Armada and I was still influenced by your PC. That's usually a sign that you did something right.