A little about Ariel Stuart

Started by Thomas_Not_very_wise, December 11, 2010, 05:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Ariel Stuart was a cleric of Cyrollalee with a husband and two children in the purple hills of tethyr. A fiercely devoted halfling to the tenets of friendship, fellowship, trust, and hospitality, she worked hard to see that her friends had everything they needed.

She was my effort at a PC who did not quest and rather worked to improve the ambiance of the ziggurat, which I think I did a marvelous job of. She was a friend to many people (many of whom were evil and unsavory) and tried to promote goodness and law in general, working through words and common sense. Providing a "Strong Back so the sword may fall."

Moments like forcing Alderick and Ortega to clean up the messes they caused, either from bringing in blood or alchemy/herbalism experiments gone wrong, were among my favorite and deeply cherished moments. I cannot express enough how much fun she was as a character and how much I encourage people to play PCs who do more than look badass in rusted in splint and holding a dagger in the other hand.

I am deeply saddened by her death, and I would have loved to continue playing her, but she met her end at the hands of a rival, and that is more than I could have asked for.

Rock on EFU:A.

I have more screenies, but god damn, I feel like a rockstar

bob7el

The Kingsman will be a lonely place without her.

Kinslayer988

I enjoyed her emencly. A well played cleric and barmaid if I've seen one.
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

TheMacPanther

The Old Hack

Wonderful character. She will be sadly missed.

But, as always, looking forward to seeing your next effort!

Bearic

Tried to save her from death twice, but wasn't around the third. =[

Fun lady, did she not like Micheal? I always got the impression she didn't quite like him for some reason. =]