[Caius Drayden] Warning: huge files ahead

Started by Udenbur, February 05, 2011, 04:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decimate_The_Weak

I miss the times between Aulgrim & Caius... :(

Thegoldflows

kanrath

Caius and the ice elemental lord thing in the wardens, now that was funny.

Udenbur

Quote from: Equinox;222573Caius was a massive douche. But I still enjoyed our many differnet interactions over various pcs.

That Ice Elemental Lord was a massive douche. Once I decided I had pissed it off plenty enough and that it was time to lead it to Duke Trenada's quarters, it simply ignored all the bloody guards! ...

And then it spawned in my Targan crib, blocking the exit for a good while before it took some pitty on me. Total. Douche. ;)

Accidentally turned off my computer in a drunken haze the other night, so I need to find Crytalos to link me the rest of the screenshots he uploaded for me. They'll be up soon I hope!

Yalta

Coldburn

Caius Drayden takes no prisoners

Monumental character development, enjoyed looking behind the scenes every time I did. We're taking this story to Hollywood, baby!

Udenbur

That's all the screenshots I had left for you folks. Thanks for your efforts in making this possible Crytalos. Keep the badassery up, guys. Thanks for the kind words!

EfUA_undercover

Immensely enjoyed him on both Neuville and my rot druid! Awesome character.

Twelve

He was around a long time.

One of the most intimidating PCs ever.

Canzah

That's a whole lot of badass packed in one thread. Though I only saw his early days, it looks like you went on to bigger and better things.

Irregular

Loved Caius Drayden.

One of my especially favoured moments was when he destroyed a bench on the ziggurat and my character had the pleasure to bombard him with fruit while he was in the public cage and when he finally left it. I remember him daring my buddy to enter the wardens district later. A most hilarious set of events.