"The Aberrant Apprentice"

Started by The Outer Limits, February 20, 2011, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Outer Limits

Although I can certainly make no guarantees relating to my character's survival from one day to the next, anyone who is interested in taking a serious and committed shot at playing an aberrant-focused wizard should definitely consider doing such now! I think the apprentice-teacher relationship is interesting to roleplay out, and my own character is quite intently seeking an apprentice as you can see in this thread.

I have certainly really enjoyed the journey from when I first made Qadima on October 14th, but as I think she will soon be either returning into semi-NPC'hood or being horribly killed by her enemies, I would really like to find an apprentice to pass the plot torches on to!

If anyone has any questions or needs help OOC coming up with a concept, please feel free to send me or my good buddy Paha Poika a PM.

Paha

Not only a wizard apprentice, but there is a great possibility to find a unique option to earn a certain warrior PrC through PC interaction instead of normal NPC challenges. Not to mention the complex and unique circumstances and style it can offer.

There is plenty to work with, and this is stuff that can go on long even after Qadima and Kreil are gone. If there is interest, take up on Qadimas offer, or if you are interested in a more direct style, remember that there are no limits here.

Seanzie

Is this still going on? Because I recently have been interested in this. So what are the Alignments maybe?