The End of DA HOWLER (VP is given credit for the name)

Started by Spiffy Has, August 23, 2011, 01:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiffy Has

Keranth was a Stargazer hunter from the eastern isles that belong to the Wolf Tribe. Believing himself blessed by the Wolf Spirit, his goals were to kidnap, murder, and maul the people of Mistlocke and the servants of the Lich into respecting his people and fearing them. Promoting the savageness of the wilderness as opposed to the gentle peace loving quest whoring hippies we all know and love.

Throughout his life time, I was immersed in the detailed rich world of the wilds. The constant battle against H'bala's withering, and the amazing Role play brought by team nature and my rivals in mistlocke.

I would like to give credit to AllMyBudgies, Diz-e, Draconianskies, Seanzie, NuclearCatastrophe, Robo1213 (or something)Calixco, and various other PCs.

Also, a major shout out to the Shining Hammer society.

Here are the screenies!

I encourage everyone to make a Stargazer, they are central to meta plots on the server, though sometimes dm attention itself is lacking.

My next character is going to be a bard as well. So keep an eye out!

chrijone

Aethereal

Keranth much better than that other K name. ;)
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAoaCHdTJY]To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof[/url]

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

xXCrystal_Rose

Was much fun getting into trouble with Howler.

Kinslayer988

<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Heavyfog

So sweet! Great character! This song nicely encapsulates the effect of Howler on some IMO.   :)  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiD75PP8zfI

SilverSword

Well played, sir. :)
(It's Robocop1122 btw, :D)
The final fight was epic.

Tarnished_Tulip

An awesome boogeyman fellow :) Keep it up

Caster13

You should have ran away :(

AllMYBudgies

As one of those gentle, peace loving, quest whoring hippies, I'm going to miss Howler and the steamroller effect that he added to the mix...!

Seriously though, it won't be the same without him around. Much fun while he lasted.

DnDPnPPlayer

Definately... in the middle of a battle to hear the yell "gather around while i sing"... .and / or "ARROOOOO" will be sorely missed... although I never did get a chance to chastise HOwler for using NIven's herbalism lessons as bait... oh well.

Gream

Thanks for the escape didn't really know howler but for those 5 mins it was really awesome!

bigx2

You tore it up with Howler, wish i could have been on more to see it!  Well done, team nature will miss you.

InTheKingdomOfBlind...

About bloody time.

Though I must say, being absent for a bit- I see GREAT improvement your characters, TNVW.

Thumbs up!

Doctor Mambo

I never met him but you sent me a tell saying you liked my journal, which was basically the first evidence of other people on the server I saw with Keznesh.  Cool screenshots.