Let me tell you about Safiya al~Fatin

Started by Caster13, October 12, 2011, 04:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethereal

Quote from: Seeker;261970This is what I utterly loathe about EFU. You don't get to choose when your story ends.

Only partially true. The vast majority of the time, yes, one never does have a choice, but there is the odd occasion where the PC's end is chosen by the player.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Caster13

Quote from: Vlaid;261951I was so happy I got the chance to make good on the debt Kreegar owed so I could tell her organically why Kreegar helped her without knowing her.

I hope it tore her up inside XD

That completely blew my mind Gutripper explained that! All of Safiya's paranoia and craziness turns out to be (possibly) wrong and I'm just head-desking xD

Black_TopHat

DOH! Why'd you gotta go so soon?!

Loved the character, and so desperatly wanted to interact with more, but for all I know you could have been there all the time you sneaky sneak!

oh, and I was right.

NEVER

TRUST

A CALISHITE.

LikeABawse

Why are all the pretty ones crazy?

There is nothing to say that you don't already know, Caster!

Whisper

I am sorry that I couldn't get you further involved in our schemes but I knew from the beginning who you were. And we did manage to make use of that. A very excellent character, congratulations.

Was fun playing cloak and dagger with you.

AllMYBudgies

I'm mortified that I didn't have very much to do with Safiya before I went away; wonderful as ever, you have such a way of telling a story Caster. Kudos as always.

FanaticusIncendi

Really really awesome. It ended too soon.

Heavyfog

Bravo! :) Awesomely fun character!  It was always fun to have Chumbar try to escape her clutches!  Can't wait for your next PC!

SilverSword

Rufus Archibold was still the first one to suspect Safiya is the werecat, with me having no idea whether she is or not back then!
Very awesome, Caster. Congratulations :)

Meldread

An awesome character.  Too bad the Baron and Safiya couldn't have interacted more.

Seanzie

That is awesome : D good job. That was a COOL STORY BRO.

Porkolt

morva

Mathal had the hotts for you <3

Bearic

Awesome character. =]