Not receiving faction favour wage

Started by Questing Knight, January 26, 2012, 10:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Questing Knight

My character, Leopold Handelsson, has not received any favour wage since joining the Wyrm Watchers faction although I am told it should be providing such eveyr ten minutes.  

Account: Questing Knight

xxWhisperingWindsxx

It seems to be a bit of a bug.  Neither I (Rani Begon) nor Cerberus (Arton Dalley) are receiving it either.
[20:20] <crump> nature's not outright trying to murder everyone there, it's playing gentle, lures everyone into a false sense of security. then it strikes. chicago's weather is the bdsm of nature systems

Balop

I also am not receiving Order wage.

GSID: BalopManaforge.

Character name: Hadwin Barne.

A Case Of Rapiers

I was helping some of the new Watcher PCs with this issue earlier. To elaborate on what seems to be happening so that the cause can be narrowed down, those PCs who were wanded individually to receive favor points, mostly because they wear armor that wasn't faction given (i.e. DM loot or armors better suited) are receiving their Watcher favor points properly. But those PCs who are wearing proper faction armors don't seem to be gaining their favor points, though they are receiving factions XPs. I know for certain that this worked before, but now it seems as though wearing the faction armor doesn't get you the points for Watchers.

Bearic

I wear non-faction armour but tend to collect faction xps, and not favour points, as I thought was right. =]