Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by ScottyB, September 07, 2008, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pelorean

I know there is no worse possible time for this, but I'm out for a week due to vacation without internet- Sorry guys. Jabez will be out searching the blighted lands for the harp I suppose.

Nuclear Catastrophe

away for a week as of this coming monday 17 june on holiday (doing the amazing west highland way for those who care)  so from then onwards direct all plot enquiries etc to other DM folk - except DM ninelives who is absolutely swamped as he is busy fine tuning the Vrazdn loot tables.

Divine Intervention

Good luck on the hike, did it myself last year and it's pretty amazing stuff.  Aside from the 10 million mosquitoes that will  try and murder you.

Heavyfog

Not gonna be around much this weekend. Nemof should be back IG monday.

Black_TopHat

I'll be moving into a new place, and until we get a connection set up (one that may not crash every 7 minutes) I'll be offline until then... shouldn't be more than a week though.

Doctor Mambo

Have been avoiding logging in this weekend due to high probability of being called away abruptly.  By Wednesday, I should have more reliable time to play.

icusmile

Due to RL, the doctor might have been on a little less than I would desire. Though at the end of this week, I am hoping to fix that.

Heavyfog

Not gonna be around much this weekend. It sux, but Nemof should be back IG Sunday or Monday.

Corrigo

Off for a little more than a week to do plenty of stuff. I'm sorry to leave a few loose ends that I didn't quite manage to wrap up, but that's life.

efuincarnate

Sadly, work will see me away Saturday. I will be back Sunday onward.

TeufelHunden

I have lost my inspiration to play again I'll try to think of something new to play while I play some LoL for a little bit.

MirrorMask

I am working all weekend and will be on vacation with the wife next week, so i will likely be gone until the 30th.

Black_TopHat

FINALLY got everything squared away internet-wise at the new place, so after the B's tonight, hopefully I'll be IG ALL THE TIME NOW.

Nuclear Catastrophe

Back from my hike, blistered, hungover, and on a downer from an amazing adventure, but will soothe the pain with some EFU again ;)

putrid_plum

I had to move abruptly so waiting on web in my new place should be back in game mid week or the weekend.