Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by ScottyB, September 07, 2008, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanillaPudding

Wife. Labor. Out for a bit

efuincarnate

Pelorean

Finally back- Missed about all the things I needed to be a part of IC so will try to pick up the paces in the coming days. Sorry about that guys!

Mira

As is typical of me at least once a year, I am traveling and will be who knows where for the next 1-6 months. Though I do generally have internet access as I go hither and yon, my priorities and attention when on the road tend to shift pretty radically. I hope to at least check in and be present for some of the posted events, but who knows.

And here is a song: http://youtu.be/ZN4GcOOSfuA

Fjab0011

I'm currently moving and have no Internet where I am staying, or really a working computer for that matter. Hopefully I can hop on friends comps here and there but I won't be playing consistently for probably another two weeks. Hopefully I don't cause to much of an inconvenience and I'll see you all fairly soon.

(Current character is Pedderee Newtan)

el groso

Taking another break from EFU (IG), I'll be however lurking forums to follow the end of the chapter!
Rock on EFU

prestonhunt

So long EFU.  Love all you players, the rest of you (and you know who you are), not so much.

Ebok

Kinslayer988

Preston :(

Just going to be gone for the weekend. For Amurica day.
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

SanTelmo

Sunday and next week until saturday going to be very sporadically, if at all, around. Maybe I can drop IG for brief periods to do stuff and best way to reach me during that time is with forum PM.
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Pentaxius

Vacation period for me. Will be on very rarely. Next week, I'm flying away for a week or two.

The Göthi will be chilling in Gull's rock...

Rock on EFU !

Chronicler

I'm off for a grand vacation until the beginning of August. Amirah will be relaxing in a library.

Vlaid

Probably taking a break from EFU or won't be around much for a while.
[url=https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=706473.msg747918#msg747918]The Entirely True Legends of Velan Volandis[/url]

xXCrystal_Rose

I won't be on as frequently as usual for some time so won't be doing anything hugely attention consuming.

efuincarnate

Can't log Nyx in with the current server issues, so will be taking a break for a while. Once the Server gets sorted I'll be back.