Dorf Prelude.

Started by Iron Oligarch, November 28, 2012, 06:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Oligarch

I will be running a prelude for dwarf and gnome PCs in the near future. These PCs will start out at 4th level and have some basic equipment and supplies. They should also have no previous knowledge of Ymph, and lean towards Lawful alignments as they will eventually join up with the dwarves of the Delving. If you are interested in this, send me a very brief biography (less than 300 words) and the times that you are generally available to play. A scheduling announcement will follow.

derfo

IRON_OLIGARCH SUCKS!!!

Iron Oligarch

Added a bit more character-building information, for your convenience.

derfo

Just kidding, he is cool. Join this if you dare.

Winston Martin

This is the time to dump your current Delving PCs and truly Strike The Earth! From certain mutterings in dm channel I can guarantee, you will not be dissapoint.

wcsherry

I believe you made a typo Iron_Oligarch. The correct spelling is not 'dorf', it is actually "dwarf".

You're welcome.

core

DangerousDan

Big Orc Man

Iron Oligarch

This is tentatively scheduled for 23:00 GMT (18:00 EST) on Thursday, the 6th of December.

9lives

Winston Martin

This will be great lad.

DangerousDan

Quote from: Winston Martin;314674This will be great lad.

dangerousdan 'likes' this post

Sternhund

derfo

For clarity, this prelude and plot is not proposed in witticism. Anyone interested in playing an interesting dwarven character shaped by a wonderful storyline is highly encouraged to join.