Where in the world is EFU?

Started by Sternhund, May 16, 2013, 02:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sternhund

Have we done one of these before? I have no idea. Anyway, I find myself curious about our global community. If you're inclined, mark your area of the world on this map. Obviously don't put an exact address. ;-)

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/efumap

SanTelmo

europe best country eu
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Random_White_Guy

Greenland #1 get on my level suckers
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Corrigo

Enjoy your artificially projected size while it lasts, Greenland... But one day, Gall-Peters projection will be the international standard!

Ebok

RwG stop mucking with the results. >_>

Caster13

I like how the entries are posted as the day passes by. Timezones, yo.

EyesAndStuff

rwg i heard you didnt wash your hair

johanmaxon

Added mineself. This is quite fun to watch.

xxWhisperingWindsxx

Giving this a bump up since we've had an influx of new and returning players.  I'm one of those nerds that thinks it's neat to see where everyone's at.
[20:20] <crump> nature's not outright trying to murder everyone there, it's playing gentle, lures everyone into a false sense of security. then it strikes. chicago's weather is the bdsm of nature systems

Knight Of Pentacles

hows this thing even work...

VeiledMist

click on the map where you are ... a pop-up comes up that lets you put in your name and a message.  You have to use the slider in the upper left to zoom in.

xxWhisperingWindsxx

click on the map where you are ... a pop-up comes up that lets you put in your name and a message. You have to use the slider in the upper left to zoom in.
[20:20] <crump> nature's not outright trying to murder everyone there, it's playing gentle, lures everyone into a false sense of security. then it strikes. chicago's weather is the bdsm of nature systems

Pup

I get no pop-ups and can't add anything.  I can only zoom in and out.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

PlayaCharacter

Same here. I can't make it do anything.

Sternhund

Weird ill see if I can fix it later tonight. I think I know why it's having issues