EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADarkDaysKnight

Not that I am involved in too many things at the moment, but I am sick and will be taking a few days or more to recover. Please try to find the time to enjoy yourselves in my absence, though difficult I know it will be.

Adhesive - Rowan Graymantle
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Pandip

Random_White_Guy

Break time!  Time off from work has been thrown way too much at EFU antics and need to ferment a proper concept rather than just jumping from one to the next.

Hit those rings and crush those plots and keep on rockin'
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Garem

Going to be a very busy week, so I may be on only a little bit and possibly not at all. I'll be back next Saturday night for sure.

Keep the cool things going IG.

Stranger

I play Adrian Winespill.

I expect to be away from EFU for at least two weeks, perhaps a little longer.

Pandip

Calixto

After an absence of like two years due to RL not leaving me enough time and lack of interest, I am back. I decided that EFU has far more things I like than things I dislike, and is an unique experience that must be enjoyed while it is around, so I will make an effort to invest at least some hours a week until RL give me respite :)
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Bearic

Paintman

Due to some complications with my O. Surgery I'll be out for the next two days. If you really need Thierry more than life itself you can hit discord and I'll try to check messages before I sleep.

el groso

This PC is semi retired, for several reasons, but I would like to let the folks that were after him, that his PLOT THING is still IG with someone.

Pandip

Character death is always incredibly hard for me.

EFU is often good because it is brutal; it creates stakes and verisimilitude.
But right now I do not have the fortitude to put my heart into trying to create interesting stories only to have them abruptly snuffed rather than built upon.

TheTacoWizardd

Was busy the past week, but I am back and ready to continue my journey as Durzol
Past Characters: Bodoc Biltopple of the Hin Fist, Liason of the Dawnrise Brigade. Bunwhal the Bastard.

Currently playing Durzol Erlix, the Mountain of EFU

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

Traveling for a bit, back on Thursday!

putrid_plum