EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Easy To Remember

Sorry to folks involved with! I'm not going to be online very often this week. Should be back and a lot more fresh-faced afterwards, though.

Bobbybrown

I think I need a break for a few days, I may be online occasionally for short periods of time but most likely no, I need time to de-stress and cool off. Will be available for contact on the forum still if any need to contact my PC for the time being.

Garem

I'll be on vacation out of the country starting next weekend and have a big conference and about 1,000 things to do between then and now. I will definitely be around to round out more of an important meta-plot going on right now, but my time is thinning fast. Official travel dates are April 28-May 6.

SovietGrowlithe

"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Joseph Stalin

The Royal Groat

Quote from: The Royal Groat on April 13, 2019, 05:07:42 PM
Quote from: The Royal Groat on April 07, 2019, 04:47:50 AM
The Rumour Mill will be taking a break of a day to three days from its daily issue to prevent burnout and to accummulate 'columns' with which to add to it. Still looking for people willing to help contribute articles!

Once more taking my usual weekly break. Likely going to have the issue on the tournament somewhere during said break.

Rumour Mill break! Except an issue (maybe two pages?) for the Rakshasa Question...

Bobbybrown

Taking a break for real this time, will be back saturday or sunday next week.

The Old Hack

I am headed off to a big convention and will be gone from Thursday to Monday. You guys have fun in the meantime and try not to burn the Rings down!

The Royal Groat

Quote from: The Royal Groat on April 19, 2019, 03:47:01 PM
Quote from: The Royal Groat on April 13, 2019, 05:07:42 PM
Quote from: The Royal Groat on April 07, 2019, 04:47:50 AM
The Rumour Mill will be taking a break of a day to three days from its daily issue to prevent burnout and to accummulate 'columns' with which to add to it. Still looking for people willing to help contribute articles!

Once more taking my usual weekly break. Likely going to have the issue on the tournament somewhere during said break.

Rumour Mill break! Except an issue (maybe two pages?) for the Rakshasa Question...

Uh, as per usual, my weekly breaaaaak. Might be a wee bit longer. Certain RL things these few days to handle!

The Old Hack

I am back again! Had an awesome convention. Hope all you guys have had lots of fun!

Duna

tore something in my arm so it has to rest. wont be able  to play for a few days maybe more

RPG

After Captain Adamantine's latest death I'm feeling bummed and I'll probably take a small while off from Antoine O'Hara
I'll be dicking around on an alt until I get my groove back
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Krod

Taking a break for a few days. Going to wrack my brain for inspiration.

RPG

Alright it's been almost a week of screwing around on random alts and after work I'm dusting off Antoine O'Hara and getting back on the horse. Thanks everyone for being patient with my slow return while I cooled off a bit.

To anyone who's been enjoying my screwing around alts Priscilla Perrywink or Saul Bellows I'm afraid they'll be resigned to be my PCs I play on crappy mobile EE at work.
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Easy To Remember

Some unfortunate real life stuff has come up, compounded by my being bummed out it caused me to miss the silly-fun cantrip contest event.

Not going to be around too much. Might be able to sneak on occasionally for some quests with the dead time zone crew or little meetings around those times, but beyond that, yeah. Sorry. Hopefully this won't last more than a week.

Krod