EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bong Serpent

The King's Inquisitor is leaving on a two week bender in a foreign country.

Back soon, don't break any laws!

Time_Stomped

Some may say things about bouncing back.  I've had 10+ years of it.  But I've gotten up many, many times and I can tell you that it doesn't always end in respect.  And from some it never does.  Toxic positivity is a poison that when drunk, it urges one to drink more of it.  Thoughts cannot cure what is not well.  Can't really have that in my life, I prefer something with more caffeine.

I am truly sorry that I cannot be your friend, EfU.  That is all I have.

Aethereal

I am going travelling over the next month, over the course of which I'm not going to be available to EFU. I believe I've set things up to go on without my PC IG in the meantime. Be back in mid July. Have fun everyone.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

pretty princess of party

Going to be a little out of commission for longer then planned, wrapping up some Finals this weekend into next week.  :'(

Bobbybrown

Gonna be wrapped up in RL stuff for a while, stuff going on so I might be around discord rather often, but i wont be able to log in. Might just be a few days or could be longer, have to see what happens.

SovietGrowlithe

I'm back from Orgins Convention, so hopefully I'll catch folks in game.
"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Joseph Stalin

Pigadig

Sorry all, I've been out of action for about a week now with computer issues. I'm hoping to have them fixed at some point next week.

The Royal Groat

I hope everyone who attended and participated in the Ticker Tournament had as much of a blast as I did!

Unfortunately, I shall be absent for the coming two or so weeks. Seeya folks then.

Lannister

I am somewhat out for a few days due to dodgy food and internet. I can hold stilted RP but other than that I don't rate my internet.

Bastardry

Gone for just a few days here, family in town.

Bobbybrown

Gonna be mostly absent for a while i think, i might pop in for a certain thing if possible, but i am on forced RL hiatus for the most part.

Calixto

RL has once more forced me to take a break. I don't know how much it will last, but I will certainly  try to be back as soon as possible. Keep up the good work!
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Quarterdragon

I will be traveling for a week starting Sunday.  I'll still try to play but if the connection isn't good enough I'm out.

SovietGrowlithe

Once more I may be unavailable for a few days.
"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Joseph Stalin

Cruzel

I'll be out of the house until next Saturday.