EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZDavidMan

It's probably obvious from my inactivity on Owlstone but I'll continue to have very little playtime through July since it's our busiest month at work. I'll make an effort where I can but I have to balance my life a little too. love u guys xoxo

-Unfie

Kinsley G.

howdy folks, my job search took a weird spiral turn and I have to start over mostly again. been too stressed lately to spend what minimal free time I have being online on EFU. i will be back sooooooooon hopefully, but also missing this weekend's count event. apologies, I wish I could just be spending all my time playing video games rn and even when i have an hour here or there unfortunately shaking things up takes a good bit of creativity thinking + implementation time + stress that I can't squeeze out of me until my job situation is settled IRL.

i will pop in when I can  :D hopefully things die down in another week or two

Blue41

On a business trip. Back Friday.

Vlaid

Recondite dead, time for a bit of a break from EFU. I'll pop back in if I have an idea but the concept well is pretty dried up right now.

Ramc

Going to be on vacation for a week. Might be around spottily in the evenings if you need be but it isn't a sure thing. Can ping me on discord if  Mebril is needed for keep stuff and can try to co-ordinate.

Random_White_Guy

[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Electrohydra

I'm out. I thought I could come back and avoid the parts that pushed me away in the first place, but it seems that's not possible.

Might be back some day. Might not. Enjoy the murder-fest.

Father Time

Gone for the foreseeable future as well. I find no joy in efu at the moment. Someone can feel free to hit me up with a concept or something but as it stands the current dynamic is dull to me.

Cheers.

Whyleth

o/

I think I'll be gone until v6 comes out. I've tried popping back in and out, but the mystery is gone.
FRET NOT! I HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED!

I'll be back!

Rookie

At a conference for the next few days.  Available to sporadically log in.

KaedweniKnight

My playtime on EFU isn't going to be the same, I'll still be around when I can, training for qualifiers for a 40,000 dollar tournament on AoE4. Wish me luck everyone, competition is fierce but I've spent the better part of a year on this game.

https://youtu.be/SnNqECIPMo8

Legebril

Will take break for a week to do some non efu related stuff.

Rookie

Hi all- I need to step away for a few weeks for family related reasons.  Have fun!

Father Time

I hope everything turns out well, Dan. Take care buddy.

Heart Of Oak