EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morva

Vacation, Football, and Bitches. Sorry EFU. Bye Byes for now.

Winston Martin

Pelorean

What I assumed was a flu turned out to be a bigger issue. Gonna take some time off to sort out my personal issues. Its not life threatening, but still a little shaken and not feeling like doing- anything at all, honestly.

Testy McTryoutshirt

More AFK! Available on forums. Back-ish on the 14th.

Howlando

I hope your health improves, Pelorean. Best wishes with that.

UrkoNeedsAStiffDrink

Good morning EFU. It's been a while.

Knight Of Pentacles

Quote from: UrkoNeedsAStiffDrink;348178Good morning EFU. It's been a while.

Welcome back Russian KGB soldier extraordinaire.  I'm looking forward to your half-orc sorcerer's noob stomping escapades.

Pandip

Some end-of-summer vacationy stuff going on. Activity's going to drop for a week or two.

Wrexsoul

Just got back to town for the first time in a while, so busying myself with fixing up the apartment and catching up with friends. I'll be a bunch less active the next couple of days, but soon enough I'll be back on track.

Chronicler

Out for the weekend

Pentaxius

I'll be off for the weekend as well. Until then, my playtime will be somewhat hectic. Expect a strong presence thursday night (GMT)

On the 15 of August, I will be out for a full week bathing in the heat of the Nine-hells (Greece)

Dillusionist

Feel better, Pelorean!

I'm going to be away for some days myself. Real-life has gotten very busy so I may only be able to play sporadically at best.

Ebok

I hate wasting time. I'm wasting too much of it. Peace y'all.

putrid_plum

taking an extended break from efu for now

RedMagician

I have gone through a surgical procedure. All went well, but I will be in the hospital for  a while. See you soon.