EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pentaxius

Just as a reminder, I'm out enjoying the Ionian sea, sailing under the divine guidance of Valkur.

I will back around the 28th.

Have fun EFU !

NeededanAlt

And i'm done... Too much contention at home and too much time spent thinking about stuff here. Be awesome, folks.

Ebok

Sorry to see you go man. Keep in touch!

Meldread

Ugh.  It's been a frustrating time since last week, and I apologize for my inactivity.  My normal (targeted) playing times are between 7:30PM - 12AM EST, but a number of real life factors (such as really early morning appointments this week) and issues last week (helping my nephews prepare to go back to school which started this past Monday)... and some other issues have conspired to reduce my EfU time.  

I hope to be back in the saddle by next Monday at the latest, if not before.

I made a commitment to myself to try and balance EfU with my RL before I allowed myself to return, so unfortunately - at the moment, EfU is taking a backseat.

Testy McTryoutshirt

Working man, so from now on, weekends and some rare weekdays are the only playtimes that'll be available for me. GMT, that is.

TeufelHunden

Haven't been on EFU for a bit and likely won't be for awhile.

Oskar Maxon

I apologise for not having been around the last few weeks, and I'm afraid it's unlikely I will be again anytime soon with uni starting up again for the autumn.

Also, DrD is coming to town so pray for my survival...

Knight Of Pentacles

Due to time constraints I'll likely only be able to log in for scheduled things into the indefinite future.

Gloomwing

I will be gone for a little while.  Try to save the body count for when i return

#Mausoleum

efuincarnate

Swamped with work, play times very sparse til the weekend. Probably the same next week as well.

AllMYBudgies

Having suffered a bereavement in my family, my play times will be little to none at the moment.

Thanks to those that have offered warm thoughts, they are certainly appreciated.

RuinedDesires

Going to apologise in advance to everyone, for any mood swings or rage you experience. Car was broken into last night, lost about £600 worth of things.

-On second thoughts. I wont be IG for a while.

John Doe

Shit man. That happened to me after I borrowed the car of a friend of mine for just one evening. They cut out the lock and pushed up the pin (old car).
It cost me about a third, but I can definitely relate. See you around again soon hopefully.

VengefulSeraphim

Dang. That sucks, dude. Well, come back when you get to feeling a bit better.

Kinslayer988

Might be able to come back
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers