EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paha

I'd like if you send me a PM of what situation brought up this notice, Bob. It leaves a serious and bad taste in mouth for any who reads this and if it's truly something we need to look at, we need details.

Hubble Bubble

I will be gone from Thursday until Sunday.

Vlaid

Well, looks like I'm taking an unintended vacation from EFU for the time being. NWN and other servers work fine but I am completely unable to see or connect to EFU.

I've done everything I can conceivably think of or find to do.

If I can manage to get EFU working again, I'll be back. Probably still be hanging around in IRC.

Resolved, turned out it was the IP needed to be released and a new one assigned. Just had to unplug the router+cable modem long enough for that to happen.

VanillaPudding

There appears to be little room left for an antagonist player like myself these days, and so I'll leave it to the greater minds that control the NPCs I suppose.

Farewell for now!

keats73

Semi AFK for the week - cycling (.. & working).

Inquisitor

I'll be AFK for about 12 hours.

Szgk

Off to a music festival. Should be back around Tuesday.

GoD1x

Calling off the hunts for a week or so to have a PC-free week.

Heavyfog

Gonna be the out again all weekend camping and visiting EAA AirVenture one of the worlds largest airshows/fly-ins. Should be back IG Sunday night. Keep rockin' EFU! :)

Random_White_Guy

EFU was something wonderful, and a great part of my life in which I was able to share it with a number of great people.

Have a good one folks and catch y'on the flip side.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

DangerousDan

core

Deception

Hubble Bubble

I had a nice weekend, although I am sunburned. It feels unnatural for a person that generally lives in a world of midnight and never lingers in the sun.

Hooray.

RuinedDesires

Been out this weekend due to birthday celebrations, be back to normal play in the week folks!