Author Topic: EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts  (Read 150293 times)

Loops

• View Profile
on: January 19, 2020, 09:09:51 AM
Hi,

I felt awkward just leaving. I've hung out with a lot of you for like a year now. No huge goodbye post. Just EFU doesn't feel like the server I started playing, or what kept me around and having fun. I haven't been getting those long and complicated stories here anymore, like what really first captured my imagination with Eryeth. It's just been people dying and plotting to kill eachother in a variety of different ways. Which was fine, for awhile, but then personally it's gotten first repetitive then a bit off-putting. To each their own but it's not for me.

Add Loop0s#0001 on discord if you'd like to chat sometime.

Hope you all have fun though.

<3

LoveLess

• View Profile
on: January 22, 2020, 06:55:31 AM
EFU is the best server out there, but I just don't feel like I am having fun anymore. I keep trying to get back into it because it sounds appealing and interesting, but then take a significant setback that I just don't have the mindset to jump back on the horse anymore.

So no more Grumblechest. Sorry elves, Sloan, and company.

Or Ravhanna. She was a fun thing to play on the side, but it was me testing if it had just been Grumblechest that was making me disinterested.

Sorry folks. I may try to come back, but it definitely won't be anytime soon so those PCs are 'retired.'

Hierophant

• View Profile
on: January 22, 2020, 03:39:54 PM
Sorry to see you go, Loveless! Grumblechest was awesome and so was Ravhanna, hope to see you again maybe

I'm leaving on Friday for a week, won't be back till the next weekend!

Dhund

• View Profile
on: January 29, 2020, 05:25:30 PM
Between schedule issues, a bit of burnout, and other issues, I'm just taking a week or two away to see if I can come back to things refreshed and having fun again.

Until then, Caston Winter is just unavailable while puttering around on things
<@Mort> Dhund is on the money, imo

Grix

• View Profile
on: January 30, 2020, 01:19:00 PM
I've been relatively inactive this past week or so thanks in part to some computer issues (Resolved I think) and getting my place ready for a stay by visiting family. Haven't gotten to see them in a couple years, so I'll be out next week. I may be around yet this weekend, but then starting next week I'll be away. I'll be back full swing mid-February.

Maxwell Artfall

• View Profile
on: February 01, 2020, 05:36:44 AM
My week long obsession with Project Zomboid is losing steam so you'll be seeing me and Maxwell Artfall again IG.

Quarterdragon

• View Profile
on: February 06, 2020, 07:35:15 AM
Iím out for a week, so no Eupraxia. When I get back Iíll be a little more dedicated to getting a crew together.

pretty princess of party

• View Profile
on: February 14, 2020, 03:01:49 AM
Hey guys, I'll be gone for a couple days, don't have too much fun while I'm gone!  8)