EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiaring

Taking a break. Could be a couple of days, could be longer. Hopefully not seven years, though. : )

It's been loads of fun, these past three months. Keep rocking EfU.
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

Rookie

Unfortunately work is picking up again.  My playtime is going to be much more limited.

Sublime

Having some  computer issues and it might take a day or two to get back.

putrid_plum

Things have calmed down so I'll be back in a small then increasing amount, gnomes rejoice.

CB

I'll be taking an extended break from EfU for some time.  Me and my wife had a child a lot earlier than she was scheduled to arrive, so there's no time for EfU at the moment :)

Sublime

Quote from: CB on September 13, 2020, 11:55:02 PM
I'll be taking an extended break from EfU for some time.  Me and my wife had a child a lot earlier than she was scheduled to arrive, so there's no time for EfU at the moment :)
Congrats!

CB

Quote from: Sublime on September 13, 2020, 11:59:01 PM
Congrats!

Thanks <3

Kiaring

Congrats, CB!

I hope you come back soon! <3
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

Jello!

Congrates man!

SamB123

Awesome news! Enjoy!

merrychase

I'm out, hopefully for a long long time. Thanks for all the hours of fun everyone!

in hoc signo vinces

Quote from: merrychase on September 28, 2020, 01:56:15 AM
I'm out, hopefully for a long long time. Thanks for all the hours of fun everyone!

But, but, but. Eleleth's friend! :(

Hierophant

Taking a break from EFU for a bit, might pop in here and there to have fun but not quite feeling it atm. Have fun guys!

Sarah123

Modares player and I are camping for a few days. Should return after the weekend. May try to get on in the next few days, but I don't know how good their internet is here. See you soon EFU!

Jello!

Going to be gone for a bit due to school.