EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamB123

I'll be de-stressing for a week. If folks need me, ping SamB in Discord.

Jubek

Several people has been asking, so I better just make it clear. I won't be back until at least mid-december : Strangely, NWN:EE is very reluctant to download, but the most important point is, I highly doubt my job laptop could run appropriately a heavily-modded NWN, as it is on EFU. It runs "alright" on NWN classic edition, vanilla settings. You get the picture. Being far from home, this is it.

So, no Desir or anything else for what's left of 2020.

Have a nice time here, folks!

Kiaring

Y'all have noticed by now, friendly handmaid Bishop Eris Hale Alethea isn't online at all for the past few days.

I have been:

- Moving
- Getting my ass kicked by work / IRL
- Going through an amicable but tiresome breakup

As such, I should be on during weekends, maybe weekdays if you guys ping me. Situation should improve muchly when both the work projects I am being destroyed by are finally handed in (everything decided to 'come back from Covid' all at once up in here in B-zilla, so it's crazy days...) which should be the 25-26th!

Keep it warm for me, guys! I'll be right back I promise!
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

Gordan

There is no a nice way to say it soo i will just be blunt and honest

I Cheated

i was aware that what i was doing was wrong and in panic i even tried to hide it, so i have no excuse

The DM's were generous to me and with the removal of all my chars from the vault they allowed me to remain in the Server, but still i desire to take a pause from the server as i know my actions are worthy of been banned.

I would like to say a lot of things like " i betrayed the trust put in me" and "I'm sorry" but will be realy ipocrit for me and ripetitive, i knew i was doing something wrong and in my arrogance I thought I could get away with it

So I decided i will leave the server for some time.

I hope when i will return i will be better

creme bulette

Work has become onerous and I will probably have less time to play until the holidays.

Calixto

Quote from: Gordan on December 01, 2020, 10:12:11 PM
There is no a nice way to say it soo i will just be blunt and honest

I Cheated

i was aware that what i was doing was wrong and in panic i even tried to hide it, so i have no excuse

The DM's were generous to me and with the removal of all my chars from the vault they allowed me to remain in the Server, but still i desire to take a pause from the server as i know my actions are worthy of been banned.

I would like to say a lot of things like " i betrayed the trust put in me" and "I'm sorry" but will be realy ipocrit for me and ripetitive, i knew i was doing something wrong and in my arrogance I thought I could get away with it

So I decided i will leave the server for some time.

I hope when i will return i will be better

We all commit mistakes and admitting publically says a lot about you. I look forward to having you back :)
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Unfie4Real

A mix of dwindling motivation IG and a new job I'll be starting soon (that will 100% kick my ass into the shadow realm) means I'll have precious little time to invest in the hardcore moshpit thrill that is EfU starting ABOUT a week from now.

That being said, this is still the best server I've experienced in years. From the players to the DMs to the setting. I'll still be around, even if it's just on a superficial level for awhile

TheShadow

Going to take some time off. I keep flitting between ideas, and with the server as volatile as it is with the new changes, I'll be back when it's a little more stable.
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

Fable

Having some health problems that is making being on the computer for long stretches not fun. I won't be on much or at all until I've resolved it.

Mymerian

Quote from: Fable on January 14, 2021, 11:07:18 PM
Having some health problems that is making being on the computer for long stretches not fun. I won't be on much or at all until I've resolved it.

Get well soon!!

Empress of Neon

Hey everyone. Some of you might've noticed my increasingly shrinking schedule. Well, it's at a point now where I need to take a leave from EFU to attend to rl. I don't expect to be available for any meaningful amount of time for awhile either, so consider me on leave until further notice.

Hope you all have fun!

Mymerian

New job and new semester, so a lot less time for EfU. However, reach out on Discord if you need me in game!

SunrypeSlim

I'm out. My plot got abandoned and no other DM wanted to pick it up. That Mist thing in 75 on December 5th? That was the last time a DM gave the Druids the time of day. No wonder the bad guys keep winning. Big shocker. Thanks to Dill for offering something else, YMD for the beautiful necklace, and Vlaid for the fishing pole. Enjoy your arena server.
PM me for an apology! :3

Jubek

I'm back to work. The situation was supposed to be alright, but there's a lot of work to be done, in the end. Also, the final date of a project I have to finish have been moved several weeks closer. I can't say what will happen of Alejandro, as I can't guarantee any playtime at all. Sorry Team Velstra, wish you a lot of fun!

cmenden

A surprise and fast-moving promotion opportunity at work combined with also juggling classes are going to limit my EFU time a lot for a while! I'll try to poke in but I can't guarantee anything... thanks to everyone who I got to play with!