EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calixto

At least until april I will have much less free time available and I want to spend what little I have left in other, less time-consuming hobbies. Have fun!
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Dynamite

Taking a short EFU break to due to a likely spike in long work hours.  Will  still be around, but likely only on as time/ energy allows and a fair amount less than recent weeks.

Dan

Dynamite

Unfortunately, it looks like I'll be out longer than initially expected.  Have fun, efu

Wench

Taking a break from Discord and other distractions to focus more on school and other personal projects without the urge to look at dumb stuff. I'll pop in and out every once and a while to check in and share memes of course.

Also I'll still be playing, just more sparingly.

If you need to reach me or just want to say hi do not hesitate to add me as a friend Wench#2688

;D
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Vlaid

Just closed on buying a house so unless it falls through before the contract signing I won't have as much time to game for a few weeks.

You're all safe from Crazypickle Marjolo for a while

Hound

Quote from: Vlaid on February 14, 2021, 07:44:59 PM
Just closed on buying a house so unless it falls through before the contract signing I won't have as much time to game for a few weeks.

You're all safe from Crazypickle Marjolo for a while

A few weeks...

I signed on buying an apartment on the 12th November...

I still don't have a moving in date...

Mymerian

Workload increasing over the next two weeks, so I might have lss time.

HowlingLikeAWolf

Thanks for all the interactions and the attempts to make such an interesting and vibrant world.  I had fun, and that's something to be said for work done by people who don't even get paid.

That said I'm heading out.

TheShadow

Quote from: TheShadow on December 07, 2020, 03:02:05 AM
Going to take some time off. I keep flitting between ideas, and with the server as volatile as it is with the new changes, I'll be back when it's a little more stable.

This away time will continue until i'm done with training. I know I've mentioned it a dozen times over the years, but I'm *finally* able to join the Air Force after flirting with the idea since high school. From march 9th to late fall, at the earliest, i'll be in training.

I'll see y'all then :)
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

Disorder

Hey, going to take a break to, perhaps, come up with some new ideas and concept.

Mymerian

I have a Thursday deadline that I need to tackle. Should probably still have some time to play late nights but not as much until then.

Misas

Hi,
I'm leaving, there more reasons behind this. Thanks to all who played with my chars. Have fun :).
That which doesn't kill you, scars you for life.

Disorder

Hey, been trying to come up with something that I'd like to play. Kind of failed. Going to take a break. Feel free to message me if there'll be organized EU time group concept or ringrunning crew.
Discord: Disorder#9069

Random_White_Guy

Just since I try to pride myself on trying to be around at least a bit every day, I got round 1 of the vax and I'm already feeling it so I'm going to be taking it easy.

If needed feel free to send forum letter and I'll check back every day or two, else chilling 'til weekend/monday probably.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips