EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotje

edited: i still stand by my original post, but have decided to just eat the shit and focus on the positives of this game

Morphine

With COVID-19 restrictions lifting in my city, life/work has been super busy for me.
Be back once things settle down.

ErrantryWar

Transitioning home from a work thing. Will be back mid august.

putrid_plum

So.. Disco knows me to well.

After a bit of time to cool off I've eaten my death and am back playing.  While I don't agree with it I probably should had handled it like a mature adult (yes I'm looking at you Vlaid and Sanka) which I didn't, partly because of some personal stuff going on in my life.

Still very busy and my times will be limited IG for now.

crestfallen

Vlaid

Quote from: putrid_plum on July 29, 2021, 08:50:09 PM
So.. Disco knows me to well.

After a bit of time to cool off I've eaten my death and am back playing.  While I don't agree with it I probably should had handled it like a mature adult (yes I'm looking at you Vlaid and Sanka) which I didn't, partly because of some personal stuff going on in my life.

Still very busy and my times will be limited IG for now.

Glad you're back!

SamB123

Haven't really been around lately. There's no specific reason for it. Guess I just ain't been feeling it for a bit.

So, I'm on official break for a bit.

Lannister

I'm semi-out for a week as I'm hosting friends around mine.

Disorder

I was thinking about time I've been spending at EfU and jumped to a conclusion that the only thing that interest me is to learn lore of the Ring 1, visit it. Then I realized that I've made a great mistake with my last character getting involved in all that monstrous activities rather than focusing on ringrunning. It's the 3rd or 4th time when some player characters who were behind mine in that race towards Ring 1 and who, I in a way, was leading forward are now far above and I have to start it all anew.
That killed my mood to play EFU entirely, so, yes, a break utill / if it shifts.

Wench

Hey everyone. I'll be gone for a while, dealing with a death in the family.
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Slithy Tove

Quote from: Wench on August 04, 2021, 06:19:33 PM
Hey everyone. I'll be gone for a while, dealing with a death in the family.
My condolences. Be well.

I am moving apartments and will be busy with that process for a day or three, but hopefully I will be all set by the weekend.

Slithy Tove

I am back now, somewhat limited but I am able to get IG if anyone needs me. Just ping me on Discord.

Stranger

I work full-time on weekdays.

Those who are looking for me are more likely to find me on weekends.

Wavy

Likely won't be available  much (probably not at all) for the next few days as I'll be out of town. Slugo  (Gliern) will be back in action Tuesday, Aug 17 though.

Rookie

Will be very spotty for the next week or so.