EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood on the Mountaintop

Apologies for the unexpected absence, I lost power for a few days. Happy to be back now, though, and catch up on what I missed.

Blue41

Won't be available for the next few days at least. RL threw me a curveball.

Blue41

The curveball was the fact that I'm a father now, following an unexpected delivery 10 weeks ahead of schedule. The babies are fine but I will naturally have much less time for efu at the moment, so  for now it's see y'all around rather than good-bye forever. Keep it going efu.

Cat

Congrats blue! I am glad to hear the babies are doing well, I wish you luck with the wee ones.

SamB123

Quote from: SamB123 on July 30, 2021, 07:53:52 PM
Haven't really been around lately. There's no specific reason for it. Guess I just ain't been feeling it for a bit.

So, I'm on official break for a bit.
I'm back. Still in black.

Quote from: Blue41 on August 16, 2021, 08:26:42 PM
The curveball was the fact that I'm a father now, following an unexpected delivery 10 weeks ahead of schedule. The babies are fine but I will naturally have much less time for efu at the moment, so  for now it's see y'all around rather than good-bye forever. Keep it going efu.
Congrats! Welcome to fatherhood. It's a real treat.

Wench

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reached out, it really helped during a difficult time.  :)
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Vlaid

Taking a break from EFU, be back whenever I get the urge to roll something up again.

Slithy Tove

I need to sleep more, so I might be a bit less available.

Jello!

Gone camping for a couple of days.

Lannister

Moving house and changing jobs. Out for mini a week, unless something happens and I get spare time.

Slithy Tove

I will be relatively scarce for another two weeks more.

ErrantryWar

Quote from: ErrantryWar on July 28, 2021, 05:58:00 AM
Transitioning home from a work thing. Will be back mid august.
Aaaaand back.

Blood on the Mountaintop

My playtime is going to be a little more sparse for a week or so.

Wench

Hey there Efu!   ;D

Taking a long break to settle into a new job and other school related things.

I know I already don't log in much anymore.... Like.... Ever. But I couldn't resist this event and decided it would be a perfect last hurrah before I slink into the cave of homework, work and study.

Keep telling awesome stories! I'll be watching discord to follow along and maybe I can come back in a couple months with more free time!

Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Pandip

My play times are unfortunately going to become pretty limited for the next week or two as I transition into a new place and deal with all the tribulations and drama of that!