Author Topic: EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts  (Read 265429 times)

Don Nadie

• View Profile
on: May 11, 2022, 04:44:22 PM
For a variety of reasons, I'll be having increasingly less time for NWN until very end of May... Including missing the mongrel times! Feel free to push all intrigues forward and to send Correspondence, though, as I can definitely respond to those! :)

Castle_of_Moonlight

• View Profile
on: May 25, 2022, 04:30:06 PM
Sparse play times due to school and other responsibilities.
It's not about how long they'll survive, but how long they'll be remembered.

RogueKnight

• View Profile
on: May 31, 2022, 08:09:38 AM
I’m stepping away from the server for now. Consider Luna Wintergard unreachable until further notice.

Toodles
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

cmenden

• View Profile
on: June 05, 2022, 10:45:32 PM
I just started school and want to avoid any distractions until I finish or am more settled in, so I'll be gone awhile! Bye for now!

Wench

• View Profile
on: July 02, 2022, 09:47:23 PM
Hey there!

Just really busy this past week with school, work, interviews, ect.

Taking a big healthy break from a lot of things to just relax and not use my brain for a bit. If you need me please reach out and I will gladly jump online, otherwise I'll be irregular for about a week then back at it.

;D
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she’s your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

The Old Hack

• View Profile
on: July 03, 2022, 03:22:45 PM
Hey people.

I've felt really uninspired for the past week or two, so I haven't been very active. Thus I am making it official. I am taking a break from EfU for a while, at least a week or two, possibly more. But I wish you all a great July and hope you have lots of fun :)

~tOH.

ZDavidMan

• View Profile
on: July 06, 2022, 12:47:52 AM
It's probably obvious from my inactivity on Owlstone but I'll continue to have very little playtime through July since it's our busiest month at work. I'll make an effort where I can but I have to balance my life a little too. love u guys xoxo

-Unfie

Kinsley G.

• View Profile
on: July 19, 2022, 06:35:15 PM
howdy folks, my job search took a weird spiral turn and I have to start over mostly again. been too stressed lately to spend what minimal free time I have being online on EFU. i will be back sooooooooon hopefully, but also missing this weekend's count event. apologies, I wish I could just be spending all my time playing video games rn and even when i have an hour here or there unfortunately shaking things up takes a good bit of creativity thinking + implementation time + stress that I can't squeeze out of me until my job situation is settled IRL.

i will pop in when I can  :D hopefully things die down in another week or two

Blue41

• View Profile
on: July 26, 2022, 12:23:46 AM
On a business trip. Back Friday.

Vlaid

• View Profile
on: August 14, 2022, 12:00:39 AM
Recondite dead, time for a bit of a break from EFU. I'll pop back in if I have an idea but the concept well is pretty dried up right now.

Ramc

• View Profile
on: August 21, 2022, 04:29:59 PM
Going to be on vacation for a week. Might be around spottily in the evenings if you need be but it isn't a sure thing. Can ping me on discord if  Mebril is needed for keep stuff and can try to co-ordinate.

Random_White_Guy

• View Profile
on: September 08, 2022, 10:45:39 PM
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Electrohydra

• View Profile
on: September 25, 2022, 08:12:14 PM
I'm out. I thought I could come back and avoid the parts that pushed me away in the first place, but it seems that's not possible.

Might be back some day. Might not. Enjoy the murder-fest.

Father Time

• View Profile
on: September 25, 2022, 08:18:26 PM
Gone for the foreseeable future as well. I find no joy in efu at the moment. Someone can feel free to hit me up with a concept or something but as it stands the current dynamic is dull to me.

Cheers.