EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi

My availability will be sparse for the next ten days or so. I'll be checking the forums though!

-UnholyWon-

I'm going to be taking a n extended break from EFU for an undetermined time. I will be back, but right now Diablo 4 has captured my attention. Also, IRL has been a real pain in the ass with work. Sorry to my fellow scribe(s)!!
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

SunrypeSlim

I'm leaving due to bullying from Abala. Anyone with self-respect should consider the same. Is this how you want to spend the days you have left?
PM me for an apology! :3

Anthee

Taking a break along with Midnight Minuet and Dopson (the players of Shamsa Sarim and Tormod Redmane, respectively). Haven’t decided how long exactly but probably a week or two. Might log in once to wrap up some things but we’ll see.
Sofia d'Andrea

VanillaPudding

Cutting down my play time for a while.

Blue41

I'll be away from Thursday-Sunday.

Mari

I, and by extension Mari, will be out of town Sunday-Wednesday. Might pop on in evenings a little and be on disco/forum but, largely, on vacation

Empress of Neon

After 20 years on and off on EfU, I've decided it's time to pack it in and move on. I'd like to thank everyone who made those years memorable and adventurous; intriguing and exciting; and above all, fun.

I'll keep around on Discord if anyone ever wants to chat or catch up.

Otherwise, my best wishes.

Blue41

My laptop has chosen this moment in time to take the big sleep. Timing couldn't be worse for many reasons (not only EFU) and it may be a while before I'm back in-game, since it's looking like I'll need to get a replacement. I'll still be around on Discord but much less for the moment.

VanillaPudding

Out of town for a few days starting tomorrow :)

zerotje

19 to 26 july i will be in greece on holiday # Sadiki Khepri

CoffeeBean

Taking a short efu break, i'll be back in a couple weeks though.

zerotje

I notice efu discord gives me stress. So i will leave it. If u need me just add 'dabase'

caesaropapist

on a cross-country move: will be gone anywhere from 3-8 days!
accessible over forums for letters for IC stuff on salvatore, just no PC

zerotje

Sadiki Khepri and most Bashmu-Boyz are back this saturday