Chadra Myl the Karate Nun

Started by Wench, April 29, 2017, 10:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wench

In a wine haze, I had katana nun stuck in my head, then somehow, I ended up with a karate nun instead.

Backstory

[hide=title]Chadra Myl’s whole deal was she worshipped every or any “good” God, though Ilmater held a special place in her heart. She left her family at a young age to be trained at the local monastery, firmly believing that she could do good in the world. Being trained in the ways of medicine her whole childhood/young adult life, she eventually set off as a traveling missionary with one goal in mind, to utterly destroy disease.

She was a strong believer of self-sacrifice, taking a liking to the Knights of the New Path, and would have to defend her fondness of them on multiple occasions, at several moments she was a heartbeat away from joining the EC. She believed it was her sacred duty to serve the beacons of Gods, which meant working with those that they could not. (She found it easier not explaining to clerics, paladins and druids that she believed in working with the lesser evil to destroy the big evil.)

Then she went on to be thrown off a cliff, having an intimate night with a Beholder, that one time she had a substance fueled night with evil fey, getting beaten up by necromancers, getting beaten up by cultists, getting beaten up by zealots, accidently summoning a demon at a church.

Despite her stubborn refusal to die, she knew she wouldn’t be leaving that Castle alive. One doubt crept into her mind as she left with Ser Erron and Cosgrove, a doubt she battled with for many darks, “It wasn’t my God that saved me from that Beholder, it was me, wasn’t it?”[/hide]

I had fun. And I didn’t take enough screenshots, a thanks to everyone I played with! You know who you are!

Screenshots!

She would have ended here if not for a gnome in the right spot, at the right time

“Ilmater has made it his Will that I strain every muscle in my body carrying this burden.”

Gnomes are the worst….

Final Moments

Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

NothingGoldCanStay

RIP nun wife.

Was a treat to play with you so closely, Wench.

Golgo13

10/10, would be forcefully drugged by evil fey with again.

Sem

domare

*Aroben stood tall and firm with his allies amongst the Demons.  Gripping his mundane Longbow with a tighten fist*

domare

Such a fun and heroic way to end an amazing character.  Well done.

gnometricsystem

Much fun was had Wench;  Thanks.

RagingPurpleGiant

<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1

Random_White_Guy

"Karate Nun" is an awesome basis of a character concept. Nice work Wench! I look forward to your Barbarian Iron Chef who when he rages yells - SECRET INGREDIENT: DEATH
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Kinslayer988

This is my favorite thread
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

zDark Shadowz

Damn, missed out playing alongside this one..

LaceAndLeather

crapper_scrapper

What a handsome halfling....

Decimate_The_Weak

I enjoyed what little time she spent alongside Eoghan.

Well done!

efuincarnate

One of my favorite chars to rescue!