Sitt Zaida bint Hamza al-Mukif - The Final Roll

Started by Wench, June 02, 2017, 04:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wench

I started to break my biggest personal rule, forcing myself to play something.

I made this PC as just something to play with my friends, and I had a great time, probably my most active PC in terms of RP. Big thanks to RPG, Special, BTH, Pup, Voss, Lace and Leather, Arc, Sop, and even Cd (sorry if missed anyone), for just making all the RP super fun and refreshing. Oh, and a thank you to Stranger for actually taking interest in my backstory! That was awesome! I'm always prepared to dish out a backstory.

Especially a shout out to Arc, holy shit, I gave him my backstory to play as her brother and he just fucking ran with it, he put me to shame with some of the sass he was throwing out, Special for totally taking the time to teach me a lot of the mechanical stuff, and RPG for going a long with my crazy ideas. And just to everyone who made the concept really fun, the various cult members we interacted with, Lazlo, the councilors, the DM team with those crazy dice (I'm terrible at gambling), and Elmo for the "make over". lol.

Zaida was a terrible person who had every negative characteristic. A bitchy spoiled brat, who never expected anyone to be a jerk to her because she's totally a real princess from Zakhara so clearly everyone just loves her. Her father was just some bandit named Hamza al-Mukif (The Terrible) who was really good at being a bandit and stole a bunch of land deeming himself a lord, that's how you do it right? He was probably a cool guy, honestly I put more into his backstory then Zaida, should of played him, oh well! Wasn’t expecting the devil twist, don’t think anyone saw that coming, was extremely fun.

Honestly playing a jerk put me out of comfort zone, it was fun for a little bit, but I'm happy to not do it again.

I'm just going to let her fade into the vault life with, Iphur, "My eyes, my -soul-, the heart of my heart."

Screenshots!

Before

After

How little I valued my soul.

Nothing special I just really think it fit the character!

Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

RagingPurpleGiant

Really fun to get to play a concept with you, and a lot of respect for not giving up after how badly those dice scrambled up your stats. You ended up being the coolest looking one of us all. It was fun while it lasted.

Can't wait to see who you come up with next!
<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1

Arc

I was planning to play a wormmonger when you shot me a PM, no joke. Instead I got to play a crazed dervish on a ongoing month long quest to retrieve his sister's soul while what seemed like his entire world crumbled around him.

It was amazing. 10/10, Will miss Zaida most of all of the Gypsies.

Pentaxius

Good job on sticking with your PC and exploring a concept outside the confort zone!

Pup

"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Kinslayer988

A truly classy lady!
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers