Chief Engineer Kabbas

Started by Wench, January 16, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wench

This was my first monster PC, I had no idea what I was doing and realized I suck at being mean, but it was a fun experience and I can't thank the DMs enough for letting me give it a try and helping me along the way.

Unfortunately I just didn't have the time to invest in the app like I wanted, with holidays, work, RL stuff, that being said I want to thank the very few players I interacted with, and to Stranger, CoM and Wundy for not FDing me like day three into the app. (I totally deserved it and they were so merciful.)

And a last huge thank you to Kinslayer.

Engineer Kabbas was supposed to be a once shining example of patriotism, warped by disease and isolation in The Machine. She was a pathetic creature easy to pity, working tireless on projects, usually alone, trying to find ways to get back at the city she once loved for never saving her. Unknown to pretty much everyone she joined the EC and took on the Wither after promises of living forever. Before her death she had been testing rats deep within the machine, feeding them blood, flesh, bodily fluids, in some crazed attempt to manufacture undead slaves to spend forever with her in The Machine.

Crazy, crazy, absolutely crazy.

I didn't have a lot of screenshots because for half the play time EFU and my computer was bugging up a storm.

Rats on Vacation

[hide=Illusions]

[/hide]

The Wither
[hide=Slipping towards undeath...]

[/hide]

Halt Citizen!

[hide=Random Encounters.]After flushing out some pesky bandits and upholding MACHINE LAW a few rat hunters decided to introduce themselves.

Our resourceful Engineer takes the disguise of a tiny rat, scampering off, and ready to fight another dark.

This wouldn't be the last time a rat hunter tracked the Chief Engineer down...

(I cut out some banter, but more so of me not wanting to ruin someones pack and just asking about his gold, little did I know it would lead to a TERRORIST PLOT!!!)

The criminal scum gets away-

It wasn't always hard work! And following the laws of THE MACHINE did certainly pay off,

[/hide]

A
rt!!!
[hide=Portrait thanks to zDark Shadowz]

[/hide]

The End!

[hide=RatAttack2018]

::[ Unauthorised Dunwarren Sending by Miina Kabbas : Citizens, safety protocol Z89U is in effect. This is a code red, prepare your homes for search, justice will be delivered on site. Sergeant Squeakers! Get those troops in line!-[chattering and hissing grow louder and louder.]- Watch and Ward. ]::

::[ Unauthorised Dunwarren Sending by Miina Kabbas : SQUEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAK SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! ]::

::[ DM Shout : It begins with a few rats popping out of old pipes.... ]::

::[ DM Shout : And at once across Sanctuary rats begin to crawl out of their crevices and make meals of passerbys! ]::

::[ DM Shout : From the front gates, a horrible swarm of rats storm into Sanctuary, sneaking under the large animatron. ]::

::[ DM Shout : The rat piper`s deathly shriek fills the caverns of Sanctuary..... the rats are angry! ]::

::[ DM Shout : The terrible rattling of light feet echoes through the Machine.... ]::

::[ City Sending by Aelynthi Venfaren : Sentinels!  Split up and hold positions at the rear and front gates of Sanctuary! ]::

::[ DM Shout : Awakened by the terrible shriek.... ]::

::[ DM Shout : The flapping of wings.... ]::

::[ DM Shout : Chosen begin to swarm from the Bowels to the gates of sanctuary proper... ]::

::[ DM Shout : Numerous citizens begin to hide in the Grotto, barring the door. ]::

::[ DM Shout : From dark alleys the terrible sound of wings rise. ]::

::[ City Sending by Rose Felher : Citizens do not fear, do not flee, stand together and fight. We are under attack by chosen, but we will beat back this old foe! ]::

::[ DM Shout : Citizens unable to hide are scooped up by the chosen and taken away. Their screams amplified by the cavern walls. ]::

::[ DM Shout : A group of Watchers shine their weapons in the barracks.... a worried agent begins to press multiple buttons on a decrepit svirfneblin device.... ]::

::[ DM Shout : A puff of steam is released from a chamber in the Watch-house. ]::

::[ DM Shout : The battle procedes for an age, the chosen come without end. Was this truly the work of a screech? Or something else..... ]::

[/hide]
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

zDark Shadowz

[Salute] Watch and Ward! *Nudges other people to follow suit.*

Castle_of_Moonlight

Had fun chasing her down as Greg
It's not about how long they'll survive, but how long they'll be remembered.

RagingPurpleGiant

She was the chief engineer of our hearts
<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1

Kinslayer988

<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Random_White_Guy

Didn't get to meet but was very fun to hear about your antics!

And as far as monsterous PCs go, it was a great first pass I think.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

goate

Wonderful concept.  Wish we'd interacted more.