I love you...

Started by Wench, January 24, 2018, 05:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wench

Madeline the Collared was my first attempt at a fighter, and, of course, a collared PC. A lovable lady who fell madly in love with anyone who beat her up real good. Because after all, love is always a little wrong.

I wish I had more to share but I think she was only around for a week tops, just something to play while in-between college and work, however I guess she ended up having more of an impact then expected!

Big thanks to RwG, KreShar and Wundy for some great RP moments. Some a bit more serious then others... Enjoy my final moments!

During the Trial
[hide=]

She gives him a surface flower...

[/hide]

The Final Moments (sad reacts only pls)
[hide=]

From Another Perspective...

[/hide]
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

wundyweiss

this broke my heart more than it should have 

petey512

I find this incredibly sad.

Great character, Wench.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Random_White_Guy

STRIKE A POSE, 'CAUSE THIS SHIT JUST GOT REAL

#skwadgoals

A very fun, if short, 24 hours of RP as the narcisitic hero found strange companionship when saving a young woman from a horrific fate. We had so much intense RP in like two very large 6 hour chunks, but the interaction between our PCs was some of the best fun I've had on my PC and helped so much with character development.

in more than a few ways she will be remembered.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Pup

Damn.  Two of Art's favorite women die two days in a row.   :'( :'(
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

RagingPurpleGiant|Work

The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long. You need to keep your next PC alive long enough for me to meet her.