Sol's on fire

Started by Wench, April 09, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wench

Shula Sol is finally dead! This was my longest living PC so far and I had a great time! Thank you so much to the DMs for letting me play this concept and encouraging me all the way through! And thank you all the players, whether crazy fire cultist, or a madman killing those she loved, you shaped my PC to what she was int he very end, and thats always the best.

I need to give special thanks to the Kossuth group, I think we all started something really special and fun for the server, I hope it goes full steam ahead! I can't wait to see what you all do next. Thanks for being apart of this wild ride.

Shula was part of the prelude for THE FORTUNES FORSAKEN, down on their luck mercenaries who got the the golden ticket in terms of jobs, a chance at wealth, glory, power all from some stranger in an Old Port tavern. (Why do people at the bar always get mad when I ask what quests they have for me?)

What was that job? Whose to say. The recorded history of the band of misfits went up in the flames, along with Sol's body.

Before the BAD TIMES on the surface, the team was lead into the Underdark, only to be slave/friends to some very odd insects. Years had passed, 6 or 7 to be exact, until they woke up in the Crossroads, confused, bumbling, never to remember those times. (SPUME)

Unfortunately her favorite human's were to never see this glory. Crushed under the boot of EVIL so very soon to settling into the city. Leaving just Sol, and a book of old memories...

Alone in the city she made more enemies then friends. From greedy goblins, manipulative snakes, and red assassins. However despite this she survived, healed those in need, baptized in the streets when called on. Her voice praising Kossuth over the sending system was a regular occurrence, despite the lack of attention, she made her purpose known whether you wanted it or not.

And perhaps these praise weren't unanswered, as a steady stream of faithful to the Firelord began to flood the portal to Sanctuary. The first of this bunch, was able to acquire the Temple through means of lots of coin, and a holy assassination.... (Revelations).

Hands bloody and broken, contracts signed and negotiated, the key was hers and the rebuilding could begin.With such perfect timing as more followers found themselves at her steps.

Such as fire is though, chaotic, always changing, so do the followers, as a fateful dark split the church in two, leading down a path of murder plots, betrayal and bitter hatred. Despite this however they gathered together under one light.

So what happened in the end? Did the church sacrifice one of there own? Was this the work of the Watch and Ward? There hatred was no big secret. Or was it just the botched ritual of a crazed Fire Genasi blinded by revenge? A mystery I guess.

[hide=Screenshots]

You have no idea how much I love art made for my PCs, this is gold, I love this. Keep MS Paint alive boiis.

A masterpiece...

[/hide]

[hide=THE END.]

[/hide]

[hide=ENDING SHOUTS.]

[/hide]

SHE'S ON FIRE
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

zDark Shadowz

'All but the last drop' to do the same thing but remain alive at level 1.

>.>

In all seriousness though, looks like you had a fun time. Keep up the madness!

GreenPeace

A character so powerful only DM Ironside could stop her

BigCook

ah, i see my art made it in

rip in peace fire lady

v. hot 10/10

Black_TopHat

A helluva way to go . Worth selling soul to get some blood.... 10/10 would hire thugs against again.

Pup

It's odd we interacted so little IG.  :(   But finely done!
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Silvermoon_Dervish

What a smoking hot babe. Alas, her fire is now extinguished, like a candle in the wind. But her warmth will forever inflame our hearts.
Yip yip

LaceAndLeather

crestfallen

It was an absolute joy to interact with Sol over the course of multiple PCs and watch her grow as a character from various perspectives. I am really glad that you decided to stick it out until the end.

gjgj

Pandip

I'm upset I missed this one, she looked brilliant. Well done!

Sentinel