Wish happy birthday to the founder of Efu; Howlando

Started by Paha, April 14, 2018, 11:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paha

As it stands, it happens to be the birthday of our founder Howlando (Or as I came to know just H, or Howland - why is that dreaded O even there.. Erhm. Nevermind that)

I wish to congratulate him and wish him a fun and joy filled day, and hope there are many more to come.

Thanks for the good times, and thank you for starting up this great community. It has been going since 2005, and it is going stronger than ever.

Happy birthday!

BigCook

thespacephantom

Now playing: Lia Buckwheat

Hollow_Mage

Howland when are you going to fix the balance issues with April birthdays on this server ugh

May spontaneous musical numbers erupt throughout your day, celebrating your awesomeness.

Wench

Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

VanillaPudding

Bearic

Silvermoon_Dervish

Yip yip

el groso

"Parabéns a você, nesta data querida, muitas felicidades, muitos anos de vida!" Ah, muitos anos de EFU também! Muito obrigado por ter criado este mundo que tanto amo.

Aethereal

Happy birthday, H. Thanks for founding such a unique, creative, and I think meaningful community.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Still Trying

Happy birthday Boss! Having been around since the days before there was an EFU, I can say it's been a crazy journey...EE seems to have really brought a new era of EFU players and I hope the long time success is making you smile!

Pup

Big H!  Congrats and best wishes!  You created a server that has been truly meaningful in many people's lives (most certainly mine).  Still going strong.  Amazing.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Spartan