/c Backpackenath

Started by TwoOClock, April 30, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoOClock

Akenath, known as Backpackenath, is dead. Arc insisted I'd open this but Akenath was essentially a very banal, straight up pve character until SCARY SURGERY came along.

The high point of her career actually came from an attempt to roleplay a short epilogue with Padisma, which immediately turned into all kinds of freaky butchery and horrible mutilations (warning:disgusting :D):

https://puu.sh/A9egb.png

Which then led to some pretty funny body horror. Alas, she was cut down before turning into a full aberrant. Good night, sweet cleric.

A few screenshots:

Insulting poor Lloyd

Climbing the spire with Dmitrij, naked (don't ask), somehow winding up arguing that Squirrels are the true masterminds behind the apocalypse.

(I said, don't ask)

The only cool screenshot I have:

Baptism

And some disgusting wriggling madness:

[6:49 PM] HikoSashiri: you are the rude

Spartan

I really enjoyed the limited number of times Eirikr got to interact with her. Looking forward to your next one.

Ciorbă de Burtă

I regret not having more interactions. From what I saw, Akenath was excellent. Well done!
The princes applaud with a furious joy;
And the king seiz'd the flambeau, with zeal to destroy.

Anonymous Lemur

I really enjoyed your interactions with my characters(Agrippa)! Looking forward to the next one!

CallenBartell

KickPants

From one cripple to another RIP
This one's for Cody.

SN

Svordaloz

Better late than -never-. T'was a chance meeting, when I first came upon this server that my first character happened upon Akenath. Sparse, but meaningful interactions followed!
Good times, hoh.