Lower Sanctuary under Tigereye rule?!

Started by Still Trying, June 26, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Still Trying

I love cats

Upper Sanctuary was also corrupt as hell.  The Sanctuary Watch being so corrupt the Seekers and the Spellguard teamed up for once to bring them down. A fat sheriff was literally selling children to Drow. What followed later was continued absurd dictatoriships abuse of authority and corruption. Not to mention a Dwarf by the name of Koinus Sten whom frequently staged absurdly rigged trials, beatings, numerouse deals with criminals not to mention murdering a candidate for council that swore to investigate him for corruption.       

Although nothing prepared me for how evil/messed up people can be on EFU better than PCS in the Tigereyes. Hell I only wish their forums could be made for public viewing reading some of the posts the Watch in Sanctuary had about PCS in the Tigereyes was pure gold as well as the letter exchanges between the watchers and the Tigereyes over the drama politics and corruption.

Damien

Stop masturbating on the forums, drd. It's gross.

Still Trying

I'd love to see that old info declassified one day just for giggles! It would be interesting to see what was known and and read those files.

The Tigereye antics were pure gold!