Prospectors Guild.

Started by Dracorid3r, February 11, 2019, 06:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracorid3r

Hello Folks,

I've never been fantastic at pictures so words shall have to do.

The Prospectors Guild.

While everyone is fighting in ring 99, about who's blood is noble... and about gold... or doing a multitude of hard quests to ring 1. There is one interesting thing that's being slightly overlooked.
I'm more interested in the seams.

So, The prospectors guild is theoretically a guild that goes into the seams and does a multitude of things.
1. Studies the seams, how they are made, where they come from,  what they are made of, and WHY
2. Digs for interesting items, scavenging for ore and other notables to bring back to the portal.
3. Clears the more interesting seams out, goblin forts, the old spire, etc are just some of them.
4. Look for interesting trades and quests.. (I have personally found some interesting places, and old quests, and some not finished quests).

I'm attempting to somewhat organize the prospectors guild. While this is going to be more of a loose organization at least for short term, more of a "Hey buddy, I'm a prospector" "Oh cool so am I, find anything interesting" kinda thing..  I would like to get a group of people focused on a few key tasks.

1. FIND GUILDMASTER BELACQ
2. get lots of loot, (Ore, and interesting artifacts being brought back)
3. Get to know fellow "prospectors"
4. Share any interesting locations, Dangers and knowledge.

Perks: Well.. we have our own building? And a favor system? And Chairs!...
Detractors: Plane sickness, Possible death going into a wrong seam.

Membership is easy,
It's open to literally everyone who's even slightly fascinated with the Seams.
Preferably contact me on Discord, or in game  - Acting Guildmaster Lorick Smith.

I love cats

I for one am glad this chapter is planar focused! Also with all the different planes comes a ton of different alignments! Air, Chaos, Law, Evil, Demons, Devils, Far realms! The sky is the limit in terms of being a planar prospector focused on the planes. Totally do it!