Blacks & Co. - Moneylending, Mercantile & Services

Started by KaedweniKnight, February 18, 2019, 03:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaedweniKnight

Description: Blacks & Co. has a "mixed" reputation within the Ticker's Square for predatory loans, hard business deals, and shrewdness in "contracts" almost any service or business venture is not below Blacks & Co. with some small restrictions. They keep under their employ a group of men, size, and intimidation preferred of half-orcs, thieves, former bandits, and some sellswords. These men are the ones that make sure folk "pay" back. However, loans are not the only services offered. -

Various trinkets, objects, weaponry, and an assortment of healing supplies too are hawked on the square by the small company of like-minded men. However, the company is careful not to cross paths with any of the significant merchant leaders in the square with their businesses, knowing the power and dealings of monopolies unmolested. The leader of the company, Royland Blacks has strong aspirations to one day join the ranks of the Guildmasters of the square, and hold property within the square itself. He has shown himself to staunchly align with the interests of the Merchant Guild, and the square itself.
Alignment: Evil preferred, however, any alignment will work.
Group Motifs: Nasty Loansharks, Sellswords, Minor Ring running, "Contracted" Banditry, Underworld, Criminality, Ticker Square aligned, Politics & more. 

Fruitella

Wicked concept, people should totally get on this.

RPG

Really cool idea if I weren't playing something I'd be playing this
That's my purse! I don't know you!

KaedweniKnight

RPG

Big ol' bump on this. Blacks &Co has always been really awesome and just keeps getting cooler, and the Butchers have really been in need of some love for a long while now. Hop on the train while it's in the station concepting people
That's my purse! I don't know you!