Assistant to a Slowly Morally corrupted Doctor

Started by Bobbybrown, April 13, 2019, 03:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbybrown

I play Soppira Hinkley and need someone who plays on the central standard zone timeframe between 3pm-9pm during weekdays, duties include guarding, being a packmule, and being muscle. Ideally I am not looking to be backstabbed of course but later RP might lead to that though please don't apply with the intention to do so. I would look more IC but due to my playtimes thanks to my job it makes it a bit more difficult for me to find people who reliably play in this window.

Soppira is a Wizard who also works as a Doctor, she is currently well known as being kind and helpful, despite the failings of the Ordo Arcanum she was also one of the Prominent leaders of. However her moral foundations due to her hardships have slowly been cracking, and may possible resort to more, brutal methods in time if things continue as they are. Looking forward to seeing who applies, can poke me on Discord as well as this thread.

Also please no alts, considering you would be carrying my supplies I would need access to them and would be hard if your wrapped up in something else on an alt.

Bobbybrown

Since I haven't gotten much enticement, here are some of her goals.

-Finding a treatment for the planar sickness, through alchemy, she might sell it for a decent price when she finds out how to make it, and of course allow certain helpers to travel in the seams longer without suffering the ill effects.

-Find other useful objects in alchemy, perhaps deal with people giving her trouble. Likely to be at odds with the Scrolls at some point.

What the Assistant would get out of it.

-As a Wizard, you would likely get potions for the cheapest you can from her since she needs to keep her assistant/guard alive.

-Magical enhancements of course.

-Useful objects that can be found through alchemy, able to help get the upper hand in a fight.

Bobbybrown

Bobbybrown

This is still open for people to reach out to.