Previous topic - Next topic

KaedweniKnight

Royland Wayne Blacks,
Guildmember,
Partner of the Krown,
Tribune of the Square
Scummy Moneylender
Alcoholic

Had a great ride, it was a -very- lame way to die (tabbed in and I was dead in the Door! Lol) but I've lost a lot of characters in the past. Royland was fun to play, I impacted a ton of people, wielded some political power, and even got immortalized in the server in a way ;)

Thanks everyone that I interacted with, I had a fun time with everyone. The scenes were real, Royland was always gunning for more political power, more intrigue, and made promises just like any other politician. Crowning was working a month on those stalls to get that 20k to join the guild, after that.. it was dead for a little while, but then Skillfocus came along and added in a ton of intrigue with the help of others, Royland was fun to play in the backrooms working to push the trade deal through, tons of bribes, murders, and political moves. I never once had to really engage in any big PvP. I had a ton of fun just roleplaying, merchanting and scheming inside of the square.

After that, he got a sweet deal to join as Krown's partner. It was an awesome run, I got to play a lot of stuff that most PCs never got too. Thanks everyone who was involved with me, and the character.  Special mentions to Zytum, Bio,  NND, Gull, Yousef, Bucklebeak, Selena.

Vergadain

o7 rest in peace, uncle roy

Bio

look what they did to my boy >:(
i am a god

Knight Of Pentacles

A very cool pc.  Good luck on your next.

TwoOClock

Scumlord Blacks was one of the characters that turned Ticker Square from a peaceful (?) trading hub to Mafia Town. And I loved every moment of it. Big player in resurrecting the Butcher faction, which is all kinds of amazing.

>:(

[6:49 PM] HikoSashiri: you are the rude

The Old Hack

Awesome character. He will be sadly missed. Where will we get a new loan shark and brutal enforcer boss?

Random_White_Guy

I greatly enjoyed how much Amerai and Blacks overlapped in the same circles despite playtimes/etc not working out for us to ever actually do anything together aside from one thing when I wrote that fake report for you.

Crime on EFU is never easy, never ends well, and can grow to be a huge headache. You handled it well though and made some great moves along the way.

Finely done.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

goate

Way to push crime and shady deals.  You seemed key in promoting the great conflict that Ticker had been so sorely missing.   I imagine Blacks was evil-aligned - I thought you presented a well-characterized evil persona.  You weren't just somebody advocating for a fiend, you were out there making and enforcing shady loans, hiring brutish thugs, and in general fucking over the innocent for your profit margin.  Well done.

SovietGrowlithe

I'm not all certian of the stuff  Blacks did behind the scenes but I know for sure that you were impactful! Well done.

Look forward to your next character!
"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Joseph Stalin

Vlaid

An amazing PC I got to see up close and from the client.  Couldn't ask for anything more from a Merchant Guild PC.

The Royal Groat

Such great plots and schemes. Excellent character, and his involvement in the Rakshasa Question was a decisive one.

Grouch

10/10 would backhand across the room again.
Things will never be the same (I've applied too much ketchup to this hamburger)